Dees to life from Brock bottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denial of what?

McLean wasn't played in the forwardline, and wasn't benched for any longer than he usually would be. I saw the game with my own two eyes.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE GAME LMFAO.

Robertson said this was no more evident than in the final game against St Kilda where nearly every player was played out of position, including McLean who spent the whole game in a forward pocket instead of his customary midfield role.

Ohh dear :eek:

Great link Mr Vedder i didnt realise Robbo came out and stated this.

I suggest you get your eyes checked you goose whelan=flog.

Ohh dear :eek:

Great link Mr Vedder i didnt realise Robbo came out and stated this.

I suggest you get your eyes checked you goose whelan=flog.
LOL.

That'd be right, your basing your opinion off a 'themercury' journalist, Brent Stubbs.

[youtube]a7e6cjfJOxY[/youtube]

This video mostly features Jurrah, but go to 5:49 for an example.

Sorry to come back in this thread, but you know, that happens when you have to read copious amounts of crap.

LOL.

That'd be right, your basing your opinion off a 'themercury' journalist, Brent Stubbs.

[youtube]a7e6cjfJOxY[/youtube]

This video mostly features Jurrah, but go to 5:49 for an example.

Sorry to come back in this thread, but you know, that happens when you have to read copious amounts of crap.

You are clutching at straws with a 9 min clip that shows McLean running through the center.

If this is the only thing to back up your argument than you are in a worse predicament than your rabble club. Last time i looked an AFL game went for nearly 120 mins and a 30 sec moment in your vid does nothing to back up your argument and only makes you look the fool that your posts so often allude to. :eek:

Keep going though as your stupidity is getting entertaining. I look forward to your next post. :thumbsu:

You are clutching at straws with a 9 min clip that shows McLean running through the center.

If this is the only thing to back up your argument than you are in a worse predicament than your rabble club. Last time i looked an AFL game went for nearly 120 mins and a 30 sec moment in your vid does nothing to back up your argument and only makes you look the fool that your posts so often allude to. :eek:

Keep going though as your stupidity is getting entertaining. I look forward to your next post. :thumbsu:
Wait, let me get this straight.

I'm basing my argument off my own two eyes, and I even have video evidence to prove my point.

You're basing your argument off nothing but the opinion of 'The Mercury' journalist Brent Stubbs (which is void from my video evidence anyway).

Oh yes. I'm the fool here. :D:thumbsu::eek:

Wait, let me get this straight.

I'm basing my argument off my own two eyes, and I even have video evidence to prove my point.

You're basing your argument off nothing but the opinion of 'The Mercury' journalist Brent Stubbs (which is void from my video evidence anyway).

Oh yes. I'm the fool here. :D:thumbsu::eek:

Yes you are, now move along ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back