List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Kwality

OOOOO coming off the long run. I have this vision of Belly doing his running on the spot rubbing eyes crying routine in front of Dees trade officials........... and you giving him the fist pump in the background. There are other boards where you can laud the great man, for the record I think he's a deadset prat.

Ross Lyon?
tenor.gif

Dont fuss, its (the piss) there for us all to see, you might consider googling help , try 'incontinence'.
Incontinence-
lack of self-restraint.
"the emotional incontinence of modern society"
Yep sums you up perfectly

Tom Scully - can we fit him into the cap?

He wants to go to a club that's contending and it sounds like pick 22 would do it.
If rumours of our offer for Kelly were around the $500k mark, possibly fit him in. Of course that doesn't include the fact that Kelly would still be on rookie wages for 2019, so it'd have to be backended.

But Scully wants to return to melb reportedly (family, what else!). So moot point.

Best case scenario in my mind would be him wanting to head to the Catter, us facilitating picks, and Kelly to us. GWS could possibly throw some loose change our way to keep us in the backend of the draft.

Can't see Cats wanting him all that much though either. Nice to dream eh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question which I’m not sure of the answer to

Which is better pick 20 and 22 or pick 11?

In a shallow draft I’d be thinking pick 11 but in a deep draft like this one is supposed to be maybe 20 and 22 would be better as it gives you an opportunity to get two decent players rather than one

In a shallow draft I’d be thinking pick 11 but in a deep draft like this one is supposed to be maybe 20 and 22 would be better as it gives you an opportunity to get two decent players rather than one

You have answered your own question old boy.

You have answered your own question old boy.
Doesn’t mean I’m right

And outside of eagles supporters I doubt I’d get many to agree that 20+22>11

Kellly will be at the Eagles next year. Will play the cats first up at Kardinia. he will get booed the hell out of and the Vic media wouldn't give 2 shits about it.

I think there's an argument for it.

Last year those picks could have scored you two of Allen, Kelly, Ryan, Worpel. Etc.

If this year is deeper and you're rebuilding, trying to add quality to a list it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back