Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the biggest flop of the year is this mega delisting thread.

First few pages we collectively had nominated around 20 players. Would have made it the biggest and best of all time.

All as we have to show for it is a couple of journey men and nut who doesn’t understand much of anything.

Other clubs have put their hard rubbish on the nature strip and I'm confident Brady is in his ute doing a bit of a 'curb crawl'.

oh well.

Lol Stevo and LMac were retiring 25 pages ago 🤣

Yes I had forgotten, LMac wouldn’t retire loves the place.

Am sure he will once his contract ends though. As in he won’t offer him another one .

Think it expires in 2034
Give him a broom and hire him as a cleaner...

Lol Stevo and LMac were retiring 25 pages ago 🤣
That was only 5 days ago … I for 1 live in hope, and on the 7th day will look to the East … no. I’ve already sacrificed all of my good goats, donated heavily to the poor fund and busted several rosaries beads that it comes true. My first born is next! 🤔🤷‍♂️🤫🤞

Spill TT.

Top Secret Goodbye GIF by TRT

By all reports from the rooms during and after the final two games, absolutely.

Hawthorn game he didn't go apeshit? Dogs one he certainly did lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traditionally the captain announces the delistings by thanking them individually and wishing them the best during his opening speech at the BnF.
“Luke and I would like the following players to join us as we wish the club well in the future ….. “ 🤔🤔🤫🤣🤣🤣

Traditionally the captain announces the delistings by thanking them individually and wishing them the best during his opening speech at the BnF.

Ok, how long has been allotted on the program for said speech. If it's 90 minutes, oh wowsers, that's very exciting.

And do Luke and JY take turns each word.

LMac - Welcome
Jy - everybody
Lmac - I think that's two words.
Jy - oh, ok
LMac - welcome
Jy - every
Lmac - body

We're certainly a well oiled machine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back