Media Dennis Crumpet's EKA power rankings (Round 2 Update)

Remove this Banner Ad

th

Accurate, well researched, well thought out and unbiased.

These are just a few descriptions which will never be used when describing power rankings. Ill attempt to give it a go though.

Week 1

1. Far Kern - Sin City Swamprats An extremely impressive first showing. I had high hopes for Far Kern going into the season and has shown why very early on. The resume is already impressive, over 20 posts, has a solid arsenal of bantering weapons including microsoft paint and play on word puns. His one letter swear filter was dead set genius.

2. Oddhawk - Mount Buller Demons 90 posts on debut stands out immediately, absolutely insane numbers, and should be a great relief for Van_Dyke. If i had to describe Oddhawk's style to somebody who has never heard of him, he's a bit like Smashwood, but actually funny. Antagonistic, irritating yet humorous. The quote below an example of what to expect when coming up against the demons.

"Just as a side note. I have no ****ing idea who is and isnt on my team…. So you're all copping it, scatter gun style"

3. Hoooops - Baghdad Bombers Coming into the season I had no idea who this guy was, but after participating in a match thread with him... boy i declare he is a ripper. 59 posts on debut, only outdone by the above mentioned Oddhawk and Far kern, is definitely one to watch out for. The only reason he isn't number one is because i didn't want any accusations of bias, damaging the validity of these power rankings.(but in doing so i have made them somewhat invalid :huh:) As a side note, pick an avatar and stick with it for a few weeks son, had 5 or so during the match theads and will damage your EKA chances if the pundit's cant put a face to the name.

4. J Shuttlesworth - Gold City Royals 51 posts and on the whole was extremely entertaining. Has a very high gif ratio, but isn't reliant upon them. Is already well versed with some SFA tropes. The royals need to lock this guy in for the next 10 seasons, because he is QUALITY.

5. joelsyt - Fighting Furies Much like hoooops needs to get an avatar if they want to be recoignised, but 41 posts showed that the furies will have an EKA candidate looking to go back to back after Sterge last season.

6. David Schwarz - Coney Island Warriors Just the 15 posts, but if he can continues to build on the quirkiness he bought this week he can be a contender. Massive lol at his cover yourself in grease and read animal farm comment. The pick of the warriors rookies in my opinion.

7. Bet on Blue - Geelong Wolves Gave something that was desperately lacking from his wolves teammates. His presence was welcome and is able to give as good as he got. 45 posts which at times got lost amongst the mass of posts from fellow geelong pup GWBogan

8. RedVest4 - Coney Island Warriors A very solid debut appearance with 31 posts, but wasn't quite as entertaining as his teammate David Schwarz, but i'm sure with more experience the quality won't be too far away. Still Wooshette would be very pleased, and no doubt has the potential to be a contender as the season continues.

9. RookiePick - Las Vegas Bears 14 posts, including Doctor Colossus 's scalp with a great Biff Tannen inspired sledge, ably assisted by other Las Vegas rookies in Jay-Z , SpaceClef and Jack Bradley. But if these boys want to be EKA contenders, they will need to increase their presence in match threads

10. GWBogan - Geelong Wolves This brah is only on the list becuase i would feel bad about leaving him off after he made 78 o_Oo_Oo_O posts. Can be accused of sounding like a broken record, but to his credit he didn't let the barrage of abuse he was receiving from the bombers get to him. Shows the enthusiasm necessary to dominate in the league, but will need to work on the quality. But as others have shown in the past, it can be done.

on the cusp- burningdwarf , ChristopH , sportsmaniac89 , SpaceClef , Jack Bradley , Thatsapaddlin

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Jesus Christ, 90 posts in week 1? Two words: Aaron Hall 2016.

2016 isn't a word, it's a number.

Confirmed....

Those tears coming from your avatar exist in real life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Dennis Crumpet's EKA power rankings (Round 2 Update)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back