Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

So I see Dandenong got rid of the president. Best move dandy has made in years. Maybe that club can finally start moving forward. As to there on foeld performances everyone knows that they are shit and the easy beats of div 3. There's not one player from that club that I'd try and get to my club. Arrogant footballers who are no good but believe they are something special. Kinda reminds me of mount waverly. None the less they will get pumped today by atleast 10 goals !!
10 goals... You must rate dandy or serverly under rate EHills. Margin will be closer to 20+ goals

Big call, South Yarra over Ashwood?

Doveton def Moorabbin by 50
Lyndale def Lyndhurst by 20
Ashwood def South Yarra by 30
Mount def Hallam by 12
CPL def Sandown by 15
Endeavour beat Dandenong by 60
What'd I tell ya mate, south yarra are a completely different side at home.

What'd I tell ya mate, south yarra are a completely different side at home.

Yep and especially in the wet. Pity they are so pathetic away from that ground

Wow hillbillies 32.20. Could have been anything. Just so glad Puscat put the harness on Cobra Cod (yes he is from EH) Falc100kg and all the other aliases to not post on BF as they would be all up and about.

I'd be up and about too after 2 consecutive 25+ goal wins. Regardless that they came against the bottom sides, they must be playing some good footy.

Was a cracking game.
Hallam got the jump on us early and their pressure made our ball movement going forward woeful.
Then they would cut us up on the rebound with their pace and good kicking skills.
But we started to win more clearances and improved our composure with the footy and our forwards started to get on top as a result.
But was a really good game and played in high intensity and good spirits.
Hallam FC did a great job in hosting and putting on a good night.

Was a cracking game.
Hallam got the jump on us early and their pressure made our ball movement going forward woeful.
Then they would cut us up on the rebound with their pace and good kicking skills.
But we started to win more clearances and improved our composure with the footy and our forwards started to get on top as a result.
But was a really good game and played in high intensity and good spirits.
Hallam FC did a great job in hosting and putting on a good night.
Did many people stick round for a beer? Would've been terrible being in such a low socio-economic area of a night time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep and especially in the wet. Pity they are so pathetic away from that ground

Wow hillbillies 32.20. Could have been anything. Just so glad Puscat put the harness on Cobra Cod (yes he is from EH) Falc100kg and all the other aliases to not post on BF as they would be all up and about.
You would of enjoyed watching the footy go over your head again and again on Saturday as your club got flogged.

Yeah that's what happens when you've got two clubs playing good football.
You probably wouldn't understand that.
Were you saying that the previous 3 seasons when they weren't winning games, sounds hypocritical to me remember your little write ups from a few years ago, well I do MPB.Let's see how strong you are and put a self-embargo on yourself on BF until you win a flag you flog.

Were you saying that the previous 3 seasons when they weren't winning games, sounds hypocritical to me remember your little write ups from a few years ago, well I do MPB.Let's see how strong you are and put a self-embargo on yourself on BF until you win a flag you flog.

I'll just limit my posts to Football related topics (after this one).
steer clear from talking about clubs respective areas (which was very disrespectful on my part).
Because if we have people like yourself posting on here about Football,
the average Footballing IQ decreases rapidly every time you post.

Why would Doveton Eagles clear Ricky Johnson just to play with their U17 side Doveton/Hampton Park especially after he played Saturday in the seniors,he almost got reported for kicking in the game as well & actually got sent off,you didn't win the game either so that move backfired any comment from D E .

May be he just likes playing football so why not sure he has a few m8s playing in that side as that's what age group he is eligible for in the end not sure how it backfired as he isn't going to miss any other games from playing yesterday

Any predictions for the weekend?
Hallam v Ashwood should be a great game!
Anyone have any early thoughts on a potential league medalist or vote getters?

Not alot happening on here. Burger don't like. Tipping grounds will be a bog tommorow with all this rain.

Round 10 tips
Lyndhurst Def Moorabbin 12pts
Lyndale Def Dandenong 40pts
Ashwood Def Hallam 1pt
Mount Def Sandown 100+
Doveton Def South Yarra 30pts
End/Hills Def Carrum P/L 35pts

And Us lyndale ressies (unfortunately I was dropped) to get the chocolates for the first time this year against dandy!

Go Pumas!

Not alot happening on here. Burger don't like. Tipping grounds will be a bog tommorow with all this rain.

Round 10 tips
Lyndhurst Def Moorabbin 12pts
Lyndale Def Dandenong 40pts
Ashwood Def Hallam 1pt
Mount Def Sandown 100+
Doveton Def South Yarra 30pts
End/Hills Def Carrum P/L 35pts

And Us lyndale ressies (unfortunately I was dropped) to get the chocolates for the first time this year against dandy!

Go Pumas!

Traded you out bud

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back