Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Did that fat blob really kick 20? Seriously did you guys just play against witches hats?

Sandown pull your head in you idiots. That's an absolutely disgraceful result for the competition.

I understand Mount are superior, but the score should not be that bad. Don't bother rocking up if you guys seriously don't do something about this

Did that fat blob really kick 20? Seriously did you guys just play against witches hats?

Sandown pull your head in you idiots. That's an absolutely disgraceful result for the competition.

I understand Mount are superior, but the score should not be that bad. Don't bother rocking up if you guys seriously don't do something about this

Still gets back to Phillips. The guy stuffed up and when the going got tough ( like Bean) just walk and leaved it to the volunteers.

If Phillips walked out of a business as a paid GM then CV not good . However SFNL reckon it is and appoints him as chief of women's league. His previous club where he was a paid GM just got smashed by 55 goals. His appointment is so cringeworthy. He will easily ride the women's footy gravy train but his legacy at Sandown could see the clubs desmise,

Salt of the earth SFNL culture will always see the effect he had in this once great club as the women's league takes off, but those same people know even blind freddy could launch that concept.

Still gets back to Phillips. The guy stuffed up and when the going got tough ( like Bean) just walk and leaved it to the volunteers.

If Phillips walked out of a business as a paid GM then CV not good . However SFNL reckon it is and appoints him as chief of women's league. His previous club where he was a paid GM just got smashed by 55 goals. His appointment is so cringeworthy. He will easily ride the women's footy gravy train but his legacy at Sandown could see the clubs desmise,

Salt of the earth SFNL culture will always see the effect he had in this once great club as the women's league takes off, but those same people know even blind freddy could launch that concept.

Phillips sounds like a smart guy to me. Jumped the sinking rowboat before it began to sink.

Not sure it would work, but surely it's time Dandenong and Sandown look to merge?

Talking to an old friend from Dandenong who suggested it 'was' (as in a past tense) in a very early stage and they were considering wearing alternate jumpers on home and away for both clubs play at Sandowns ground, have 4 teams (2 in club XVIII) and off to the VAFA with a clubs Under 17s as their under 19's because they don't have a senior club to move into

Well that's a great effort to kick a score like that by mt Waverley even though it was on a ground that's really only suitable for junior sides to play on and the big fish kicking 20 I feel for his team members ( I won't say mates as as couldn't see any one been to close with him the way he carries on) as I'm sure they all would have got a ear full of how good he is last night he would have struggled to get in the social rooms after the game his head would be that big now not that there big rooms and as he has had a whole year with out much to big note about after his attempt to play div 2 was a failure hope he at least thanked the guys that kicked it to him but mt are the real deal as we no so if they fall over this year it would be there biggest choke out of them all but as we all no finals are different and they seem to find all types of ways to lose them but at this stage they are going to be tuff to beat and they deserve to be the red hot fav

Well that's a great effort to kick a score like that by mt Waverley even though it was on a ground that's really only suitable for junior sides to play on and the big fish kicking 20 I feel for his team members ( I won't say mates as as couldn't see any one been to close with him the way he carries on) as I'm sure they all would have got a ear full of how good he is last night he would have struggled to get in the social rooms after the game his head would be that big now not that there big rooms and as he has had a whole year with out much to big note about after his attempt to play div 2 was a failure hope he at least thanked the guys that kicked it to him but mt are the real deal as we no so if they fall over this year it would be there biggest choke out of them all but as we all no finals are different and they seem to find all types of ways to lose them but at this stage they are going to be tuff to beat and they deserve to be the red hot fav

Its not about Goughy and whether he cant handle being a small fish in the bigger pond. Its about what he's doing right now.

As I said...lock it in boys. No choking this year. When your as good as shown on Saturday. No one is close.
Hallam falling faster than a comet, hillbillies haven't beat anyone of note. Doveton believing to much of their hype.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The round to set the finals next week. Hillbillies at home against Mount is the main one. If Puscat boys can do the job then they are worthy challengers.

Hallam v Doveron and Moor v Lyndale results will determine who will get 3 and 4.

Ashwood have the 'chance' card

The round to set the finals next week. Hillbillies at home against Mount is the main one. If Puscat boys can do the job then they are worthy challengers.

Hallam v Doveron and Moor v Lyndale results will determine who will get 3 and 4.

Lyndale have a very tough fixture compared to the other competitors.

I noticed they going to play Endeavour, Ashwood, Mount and Hallam again.

Plus a game at South Yarras home which will also be tricky.

The other top sides have got 1 or 2 games easier

Hillbillies only beat Sandown by 170, Mount beat Sandown by 320...ergo Mount beat Hills by 200+

Yep, and if they get over a few of them they should be competitive come finals time. No use having easy games leading up to finals and getting smashed in first round.

Get job done now then ramp up

"I pity the fool"

" I pity the fool"

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back