Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Its not about Goughy and whether he cant handle being a small fish in the bigger pond. Its about what he's doing right now.

As I said...lock it in boys. No choking this year. When your as good as shown on Saturday. No one is close.
Hallam falling faster than a comet, hillbillies haven't beat anyone of note. Doveton believing to much of their hype.
"Resistance if futile"

Easy to kick a club/team when their down. I wonder how many of the mount boys sincerly shook hands and congratulated the Sandown blokes after the game for sticking fat out there, as opposed to flocking around Goughys bell end like vultures to a carcas.

Easy to kick a club/team when their down. I wonder how many of the mount boys sincerly shook hands and congratulated the Sandown blokes after the game for sticking fat out there, as opposed to flocking around Goughys bell end like vultures to a carcas.
Think since the sting was gone from the contest pretty quickly and mount realised they were playing against a team that had people doubling up on games for the day they did make a decent effort to thank us for coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can Sandown continue to field a 3rds side when there having blokes backing up for 2 games of footy with the 2s and 1s. I don't get it

It's a lot easier getting a kick in the 3s. Nobody wants to put in the hard yards at training (or even get to training). Part of the reason the previous two coaches have left, both Mick and Rick had difficulty getting guys to want to play senior footy rather than plodding around in the seconds and thirds.

The club is in serious strife, especially considering the buzz it had going only 3-4 years ago.

It's a lot easier getting a kick in the 3s. Nobody wants to put in the hard yards at training (or even get to training). Part of the reason the previous two coaches have left, both Mick and Rick had difficulty getting guys to want to play senior footy rather than plodding around in the seconds and thirds.

The club is in serious strife, especially considering the buzz it had going only 3-4 years ago.
Well if that's the case the Board need to pull the pin on the 3rds. If you really care about the club or jumper you should always try play the highest level you can. Having blokes just wanting to play 3rds builds a terrible culture and will never attract players to the club. I feel for the people that actually care but something need to be done

Well if that's the case the Board need to pull the pin on the 3rds. If you really care about the club or jumper you should always try play the highest level you can. Having blokes just wanting to play 3rds builds a terrible culture and will never attract players to the club. I feel for the people that actually care but something need to be done

Whilst I agree with you, it won't change.

It's Div 3, nobody actually gives a ****.

Regardless Mount proved they're no joke.

I watched the mount game (neutral supporter) amd can assure you they payed respect to Sandown. Spent a good amount of time getting around to them all and I heard numerous players wishing Sandown all the best/good luck etc.
It was an amazing performance but I certainly don't think Mount are untouchable, See how they fair against Endeavour this weekend.

They've always been like that haven't they? Only difference is 5 years ago still had the talent to win games but just had some very good players playing below the level they probably should be

After seeing pretty much every team play once, mount are definatly the best team in the comp by that far, e/hills wont get within 10 goals. But I do hope mount finally win the flag this year so they can finally piss off outta this division!!! Would be interesting to see how they would fair in divvy 2, doveton and black rock have struggled and came straight back down. With gough struggling in divvy 2 last year i wonder if mount won the flag if he would stay at mount, he might find another divvy 3 club to play for so he can continue to be that small pond big fish thingy.

They've always been like that haven't they? Only difference is 5 years ago still had the talent to win games but just had some very good players playing below the level they probably should be

I wouldn't say always been like that, it has crept in the past couple of years. The year they made the GF, there was easily 80+ across the 4 teams and it showed on field with the seniors and 3s in the GF, 2s finishing top of the ladder after the H&A season and even the 4s missing finals by only a couple of games.

Shortly after the rot set in, now its a club in desperate need of some help and guys who actually want to play senior footy.

So True m8 it can turn in to a real cancer for guys to be lazy I no Moorabbin said they had a few that could play seniors but we're happy to just play 3rds a few years ago and at Doveton the same was starting to happen last year a lot 2s were short and 3rds had plenty on the bench that's one reason they got rid of it

After seeing pretty much every team play once, mount are definatly the best team in the comp by that far, e/hills wont get within 10 goals. But I do hope mount finally win the flag this year so they can finally piss off outta this division!!! Would be interesting to see how they would fair in divvy 2, doveton and black rock have struggled and came straight back down. With gough struggling in divvy 2 last year i wonder if mount won the flag if he would stay at mount, he might find another divvy 3 club to play for so he can continue to be that small pond big fish thingy.

Don't you worry about Goughy, he'll move into a coaching role like he did last year.

Mount will win it this year, then regardless of what happens in 2017. Be back to win another 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back