D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you elaborate TB? First bagpipes and now drums, what are the doing up there? Vafa footy and especially the old tip men of NB used to attend the school of hard knocks, now it looks like they are attending the school of Scottish rock.

On another note, I heard a bloke running around was named Cheese, which I found hard to believe considering they are all probably dairy free. Kale or Broccoli sounds more the vibe of the current NB stocks.

Flatmate and her significant other was attending a wedding across the road. Best man was rattled during the customary speech by the noise. Not much rhythm to the beat. Probably ruined the wedding video.

The old firm would be up in arms at the gentrification of their beloved club. Don’t blame them. At least they’re winning.

Powerhouse, just a lazy 78.53 kicked between the 1's and 2's.

131 scoring shots is unbelievable.

It was called out when they merged the grades that these types of results could happen. It hasn't taken long for them to occur.

Is it honestly good for the VAFA that we have 3 teams that are going to be whipping boys for the rest of the competition? It's only going to get worse once injuries/OS travel and the middle of winter arrive.
I remember when Power House were in VAFA premier division.

Can you elaborate TB? First bagpipes and now drums, what are the doing up there? Vafa footy and especially the old tip men of NB used to attend the school of hard knocks, now it looks like they are attending the school of Scottish rock.

On another note, I heard a bloke running around was named Cheese, which I found hard to believe considering they are all probably dairy free. Kale or Broccoli sounds more the vibe of the current NB stocks.

Depends if they were playing the cobras. We have a cheese…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

All I could find regarding Dazzlin' Darra

https://archive.md/w49DU
Anybody from Richmond Centrals on here that can comment on incident where Powerhouse ressies player runs 15-20 metres and smacks club umpire in the head!
Extremely disappointing that powerhouse player gets 8 weeks for punching ump!
Cmon VAFA, left your game and rub these thugs out for life.
No wonder umpire numbers have dropped so rapidly over past 4-5 years

Anybody from Richmond Centrals on here that can comment on incident where Powerhouse ressies player runs 15-20 metres and smacks club umpire in the head!
If that's true and he gets an 8 week ban, then that is absolutely gutless from the VAFA

The reports I received contradict this version of events, to point that they don't even align (outside of contact was made with the umpire).

Hence the player/club were allowed to take the prescribed penalty of 8 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back