D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone else sus on how the draw has worked North Brunswick, looking like it will be in top spot now because JOCs have that extra bye.

NB will then be rewarded with a bye first week of finals if they can beat the snakes.

Seems a bit unfair, is Adam Bandt pulling the strings at vafa HQ to try and get another premiership into the inner north? Does he have shares in moondog?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A sensible competition would award 4 points for each bye. But it appears this league is run by imbeciles

JOCs should be fuming.

A sensible competition would award 4 points for each bye. But it appears this league is run by imbeciles

JOCs should be fuming.
It was called out at the start of the year. There was 2 matches that should have been removed from the draw. By removing these matches all clubs would have played 16 matches. Therefore no match ratio needed.

Is anyone else sus on how the draw has worked North Brunswick, looking like it will be in top spot now because JOCs have that extra bye.

NB will then be rewarded with a bye first week of finals if they can beat the snakes.

Seems a bit unfair, is Adam Bandt pulling the strings at vafa HQ to try and get another premiership into the inner north? Does he have shares in moondog?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
JOCs played the bottom 3 teams 6 times. North Brunswick the bottom 3 teams 3 times. Not sure JOCs have that much to complain about.

Last week of the H/A season, looking forward to finals. I think we're in for a great finals series, for me either the bullies will go back to back or the Keysborough JOCs will win the flag during the first year in the league.

Last week of the H/A season, looking forward to finals. I think we're in for a great finals series, for me either the bullies will go back to back or the Keysborough JOCs will win the flag during the first year in the league.

I got either Cobras or Power to win it, two very good underrated teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never properly played footy in my life and wondering if Division 3 VAFA is the place to start if I gave it a red hot go. Location-wise, I'm closest to North Brunswick; do y'reckon their reserves would be the best way to get my start? or are their/the league's standards higher than to be taking on stragglers such as myself?
Think VAFAs the place to go, or another league, say EDFL?

Thanks.

EDIT: Not sure if this was the place to post this, but figured I'd give it a shot after asking the EDFL forum what they thought.

Never properly played footy in my life and wondering if Division 3 VAFA is the place to start if I gave it a red hot go. Location-wise, I'm closest to North Brunswick; do y'reckon their reserves would be the best way to get my start? or are their/the league's standards higher than to be taking on stragglers such as myself?
Think VAFAs the place to go, or another league, say EDFL?

Thanks.

EDIT: Not sure if this was the place to post this, but figured I'd give it a shot after asking the EDFL forum what they thought

Where abouts do you live? I know a bunch of clubs that are screaming for players in D1/D2/D3. Shoot me a PM

Where abouts do you live? I know a bunch of clubs that are screaming for players in D1/D2/D3. Shoot me a PM
I live in the Flemington/Kensington area, so the EDFL and VAFA are the two best options.

I'd PM except I think I'm too new of a member to do it. Any suggestions for these clubs screaming for players? I wouldn't want to waste a D1 clubs time as I'm certainly not up to the standard.

I live in the Flemington/Kensington area, so the EDFL and VAFA are the two best options.

I'd PM except I think I'm too new of a member to do it. Any suggestions for these clubs screaming for players? I wouldn't want to waste a D1 clubs time as I'm certainly not up to the standard.
try West Brunswick they have a thirds side as well & play at royal park

try West Brunswick they have a thirds side as well & play at royal park
Seems to have a great vibe and location, but I can only see that they're a Div 1 team when looking at this year's ladder. Is there something I'm not getting? I'm just trying to get my head all around this division stuff...

And that’s a wrap for the season.

A beautiful day in Dandenong for the JOCS big win. Not the game I wanted to see but with the ball and chain’s family in Noble Park for the weekend, it was the closest fix available. Carnelly reigns supreme once again. 1,100 goals in a career is insane.

Credit to NB for the minor premiership. Looks like they’ve steered the ship back in the right direction after 3 wins by 100+ but fixture has worked in their favour.

Exciting final series ahead. Keysborough is the team to beat with quality across the park, but only just. Any team can win on their day, great for the culture.

Yours,
TB

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back