Preview Dogs on Mars: Round 8 Saturday May - 11 1:45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me mystified how Harris Andrews has kept his spot in the firsts, won 3 on the trot last year without him and now the last 2 with him on the sidelines.

Surely he has to fight for his position with a demonstration of consistency through the NEAFL. Is Harris trade bait?
We did win the first 3 with him in the team!

Got me mystified how Harris Andrews has kept his spot in the firsts, won 3 on the trot last year without him and now the last 2 with him on the sidelines.

Surely he has to fight for his position with a demonstration of consistency through the NEAFL. Is Harris trade bait?
Sounds like jason has just got back from a long lunch.

We would have won by 50 on Saturday night if Harris had of played.

The matchups will be interesting if the Bulldogs don’t bring in another key forward. Walker might end up on someone like Gowers or Dickson
We will need good defence through the middle to slow their ball movement down and force them to Bomb it in long and high. If they can slow them down I don’t really think the matchups matter because we will out muscle them in the air.
If the midfield breaks down and they get fast supply then it will make it tough.

We need our midfild to continue to step up. If we can get enough ball going to our forward line and pressure them when it goes in their forward line we should win. We need Zorko to step up (continue on from last week as we can't just leave it all up to Neale). Andrews needs to nullify Naughton. Hippy, Cameron and McCarthy need to continue to get goals (particularly McCarthy, feels like he isn't doing a whole lot at the beginning of the matches). Get Cameron up in the middle and involved, plays better. No more yips please.

If it wasn't for the guaranteed fact that we are up against the next bona fide superstar [based on one good game] who will terrify the whole AFL with his magnificence and ability, Harris would struggle to get a game.

If it wasn't for the guaranteed fact that we are up against the next bona fide superstar [based on one good game] who will terrify the whole AFL with his magnificence and ability, Harris would struggle to get a game.

You convinced me, just put 1 grand on a doggies flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meltdown averted. Lester holds his place. Good to see us pick a side that can match up with the oppositions forwards for once. Taylor not an emergency, back to the twos.

WOW! Josh Walker would have to be one of the unluckiest players ever to be dropped. I hope he takes it ok. I can understand it though when you look at the doggies team. Lewy Taylor now playing for his career the rest of the season.

Jarryd Roughead dropped for the Hawks, double WOW!

Well....never let it be said Fages can't make the big calls.

Josh would feel pretty stiff - but, it's a sign of our development that he gets overlooked. I'm sure he understands the bigger picture here.

Other change isn't unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back