Review Dogs scrape home against Oranges 62-57

Remove this Banner Ad

Caleb Daniel has had a major regression. Dale has gone past him and our best back 6 has Duryea in for Daniel.
Playing such a small player in defence always would cost a goal or so but Caleb’s kicking and vision in previous seasons always made up for this. This is not the case now. His kicking and overall effectiveness is well down. He either needs to move forward, where his lack of height isn’t going to cost us goals and hopefully he will have less pressure on him and he will improve our inside 50 kicking or I am sorry to say there is no place for him in the team.

Good win.
Good bouce back from last week.
Season still alive.
A supporter can’t really ask for more than that.

Great defensive effort also, good signs on a coaching perspective.
Lol..check the score.
Sport is a contest where one team wins via a scoring system, and using the same system one losers.

People who think they win by saying the same things over and over and over again, then claiming “consensus” may have a greater idea than me, but they never seem to put their great minds to use,

Talk will always be talk, action will always be action. I can’t believe someone is actually unhappy a supporter is celebrating a win,
Funny times we are living in I guess.
Not sure the poster was unhappy about another member celebrating a win, more a comment on some of his other assertions, perhaps the coaching one? Most members who were at the game would I think agree that the coaching is not AFL standard. Heck I watch a lot of the Bendigo League and I reckon many of the teams are far better coached than ours!

Not sure the poster was unhappy about another member celebrating a win, more a comment on some of his other assertions, perhaps the coaching one? Most members who were at the game would I think agree that the coaching is not AFL standard. Heck I watch a lot of the Bendigo League and I reckon many of the teams are far better coached than ours!
Fair call..Bigfooty isn’t drama riddled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back