Eagles Captain In Gun Brouha

Remove this Banner Ad

hopeless said:
I'd feel ashamed if I were an Eagles member or supporter.

We could always act like Docker supporters and blame it on the media trying to bring the club down.

Woosha just did a press release and said that both players will be spoken to to and told to co-operate with the Police.

I wonder what will happen if they don't follow the advice from their coach!

Setting a very bad example to young kids considering the high profile's that these two carry in Western Australia

West Coast Medical Staff?

disney_8_bg_112903.jpg

carneagles said:
I agree, but it's not ha-ha funny. It's bizarre funny.
Oh come on carneagles, tell me you can read this bit of the AAP article...

A recent bail hearing was told a hastily arranged clean-up, allegedly orchestrated by Kizon, took place while Mercanti was taken to hospital.
... and not think of Mr Wolf.

shacka said:
Does anyone here actually think that Gardiner isn't on the gear?

How would you know what he's doing mate. Lasy time I checked making a phone call wasn't a crime and certainly no indication of drug use. MORON

did anyone else see the secret sign gardy used as a goal celebration in the wiz cup...

give the media some dots and they will join them together to form the picture they want.

Reveler said:
did anyone else see the secret sign gardy used as a goal celebration in the wiz cup...

give the media some dots and they will join them together to form the picture they want.

I saw that, The media are really clutching at straws atm.

UNIT said:
So big of a Dockers supporter to be able to admit that....

Don't get me wrong, Gardiner is a disgrace and should be given the arse. The guy has been a problem at West Coast since day 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cameronk said:
Don't get me wrong, Gardiner is a disgrace and should be given the arse. The guy has been a problem at West Coast since day 1.

Yeah? Well if he ever actually tests positive to anything or is charged and convicted with anything we may actually have that conversation.

Reveler said:
if only they would answer the polices questions. It stinks of dodgyness... you must admit that UNIT

Of course. Im not that one eyed. But ill defend anyones basic legal right to not answer questions during routine interviews with police. Its one of the things thats at the heart of our countrys judicial system and if you remove that we are one step closer to living in a police state.

I heard Worsfold on 3AW.He said that Cousins and Gardiner weren't at the scene of the incident.
He did say that the club didn't like its players associating with certain elements and that Cousins and Gardiner were reducing their involvement with these people.

hopeless said:
Question - Does this mean they have been advised to stay quiet because they may let "something slip" they're not supposed to?

No it means anything you tell the WA police will be in the media the next day so best to stay Quite. WA police calling other people poor role models is laughable in the extreme.

My oponion is that gardy is a spanker and west coast should seriously look at trading him.

I think cousins has a different demeanor to gardy. His association may be inappropriate but he hasnt the bad attitude gardiner has got.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles Captain In Gun Brouha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back