Phantom Draft eDPS Rankings & Draft Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hynes is just outside my 30, i prefer Anderson for his midfield craft and defensive mindset that will hold up well at the next level.
Thanks boss. Contrary to many on my board l agree with much of your rankings and seeing Lindsay and Hannaford now scoot up the order pisses me off no end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whyisn't Jobe Shanahan rated higher by most draft pundits, is he that far behind Armstrong?

Looks a decent prospect to my eye and at least as good as some rated a fair bit higher IMO
Things may have been different if he played for a strong side like Sandringham. Concern for Shanahan I guess compared to Armstrong is that he is less athletic and not quite as competitive, I personally don’t have a big have between them and the other key forwards.

Agree, they’re my two as well. Travaglia is right in St kildas wheelhouse though, NWM and Wilson… Ross on record saying he wants a team of runners.
if we have 7/8 we will take an inside mid with 7. Any of smillie/langford/lalor/draper and then someone who compliments them. Personally I think we are stocked in the hbf region so we would more lean towards lindsay/reid/tauru as something different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Phantom Draft eDPS Rankings & Draft Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back