Player Watch Elliott Himmelberg - Contract extension to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If I could find the post in amongst all the other rubbish I post i stated a desire that we pick up a KPF

Glad we did
Kpf/ruck according to Hamish

Speaks volume for the SA talent
Something stinks in this state. Somehow SA sporting talent is drying up along with the economy.

Did lol when Titus O'Reilly quipped that 'South Australia doesn't have an economy anymore, now that the quince paste boom is over.'

Something stinks in this state. Somehow SA sporting talent is drying up along with the economy.

Did lol when Titus O'Reilly quipped that 'South Australia doesn't have an economy anymore, now that the quince paste boom is over.'
Look at how SA has gone in the last five years of National Champs. The issue is we havent been producing KPPs or those 6"6 mids that everyone is gaga over. Nearly every SA squad is full of 5 foot 8 mids and flankers.

Look at how SA has gone in the last five years of National Champs. The issue is we havent been producing KPPs or those 6"6 mids that everyone is gaga over. Nearly every SA squad is full of 5 foot 8 mids and flankers.
All the tall people have headed interstate and those left behind have been breeding shorties, perhaps? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I could find the post in amongst all the other rubbish I post i stated a desire that we pick up a KPF

Glad we did

These were yours in the who will we draft thread:
Pick 13: Gallucci
Pick 43: Scharenberg
Pick 53: Lipinski
Pick 66: Poholke
Pick 82: Jarman

Congrats on getting 2 of the 5 and picking our 13.

I know nothing about these kids, but it seems our recruiting team has nailed it with all having the possibility of an AFL career. Good that Ogilvy is a former BF poster. He gained his astute knowledge from hanging out here. ;)

These were yours in the who will we draft thread:
Pick 13: Gallucci
Pick 43: Scharenberg
Pick 53: Lipinski
Pick 66: Poholke
Pick 82: Jarman

Congrats on getting 2 of the 5 and picking our 13.

I know nothing about these kids, but it seems our recruiting team has nailed it with all having the possibility of an AFL career. Good that Ogilvy is a former BF poster. He gained his astute knowledge from hanging out here. ;)

OMG IS OGILVY WALL-E?!?!?!?!?!?

It would stun me if he doesn't end up at least a chop in ruck. Anybody with a shred of athleticism at what'll probably be over 200cm should surely be able to at least be a C grade stand in...

*Need to mention that I am indeed very happy with this lick. Didn't think he'd last until 43 let alone 50+

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Elliott Himmelberg - Contract extension to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back