Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Very little of all this affects us, it's why I find it so amusing when people are so unhinged about the orange man

Trump lies and you guys lose your minds, Kamala lies and 'this doesn't affect you who cares' lol

You seem to be annoyed by apparent lies here, but aren’t by Trumps lies….

If you really don’t care, then you’d not worry about any lies any politician tells.

You seem to be annoyed by apparent lies here, but aren’t by Trumps lies….

If you really don’t care, then you’d not worry about any lies any politician tells.
Not annoyed

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some. You won't notice it because you cheer the same team

They all lie. It's how they got there and how they stay there. There isn't a single honest politician alive, they are pond scum like real estate agents and meth dealers. Bad people who some of you seem to idolize and cheer like a footy team when they aren't even in our country. Me pointing out how weird it is isn't 'annoyance' as much as it is feeling sorry for some of you or finding it funny how deluded some are

You can't post valid criticism of Biden without some blue maga replying 'no but Trump'. It's beyond dumb

Not annoyed

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some. You won't notice it because you cheer the same team

They all lie. It's how they got there and how they stay there. There isn't a single honest politician alive, they are pond scum like real estate agents and meth dealers. Bad people who some of you seem to idolize and cheer like a footy team when they aren't even in our country. Me pointing out how weird it is isn't 'annoyance' as much as it is feeling sorry for some of you or finding it funny how deluded some are

You can't post valid criticism of Biden without some blue maga replying 'no but Trump'. It's beyond dumb
and yet you are taking an anonymous note about the biggest liar of them all as evidence that Kamala is lying here

curios

Not annoyed

I feel that the left do “whataboutism” as well as anyone

Bad people who some of you seem to idolize and cheer like a footy team when they aren't even in our country. Me pointing out how weird it is isn't 'annoyance' as much as it is feeling sorry for some of you or finding it funny how deluded some are
Wait, I'm confused - you're talking about democrat supporters here?

Let us know when any of them declare Biden their god emperor :tearsofjoy:

Not annoyed

You obviously don’t read my posts, I’ve criticised Biden heaps. I don’t like what he’s done with the Gaza situation, and have thought for a while he should drop out and that shouldn’t even up for debate (pardon the pun) now.

I think it’s absurd he claims Trump is an existential threat but is deluded enough to think into he can beat him when he’s miles down in the polls.

I’d like Bernie Sanders or a proper progressive running, but I know that won’t happen at least this cycle.

There is a hell of a lot of legitimate stuff to criticise Biden for which myself and many others have.

The whole idea though that all politicians are as bad as each other seems to be the Trump supporters argument. It’s not a good argument, and assumes trying to overthrow an election is the same as covering up cognitive decline (to just pick one example).

You obviously care and want Trump to win the election, I’m not buying your above the fray BS.

I feel that the left do “whataboutism” as well as anyone

Well it’s usually the rights criticisms are like comparing a mouse to an elephant and saying the mouse is as big.

I think many right wingers just need to be more honest and own what they want. They want a Trump presidency no matter the cost.

I don’t think there is a limit to anything he could do that would change their minds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it’s usually the rights criticisms are like comparing a mouse to an elephant and saying the mouse is as big.

I think many right wingers just need to be more honest and own what they want. They want a Trump presidency no matter the cost.

I don’t think there is a limit to anything he could do that would change their minds.
I reckon that's the same hyperbole you've accused the right of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back