No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Brad Scott is a good get for this mob. Not happy.
Yes, much as I dislike the Scott brothers, I think Brad will prove to be a decent coach for * (to my dismay).

However, if ever there was a match made in heaven, this is it;
BLOG RECAP: All the Thursday trade news as it happened

Essendon in the hunt for De Goey​

AFL.com.au's Damian Barrett is reporting that Essendon is interested in signing out-of-contract Collingwood midfielder Jordan De Goey.

De Goey has a five-year offer in front of him from the Magpies but is yet to commit due to behavioural clauses in the contract.
This will re-enforce my utter despise for this rabble.

This is actually a really good hire for them, not sure why people are laughing.

He took NORF to 2 prelims, that’s insane.
100% agree.

Only need to see what happened at Norf when he left to appreciate how good B Scott is.

Would have much preferred they resurrected The Golden Child to sink themselves even further into the mire ;););););)

My reaction when they didn't appoint Sir James:

greatscotttop.jpg

One for the BTTF fans out there. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Hird must be devastated. 😂

The only club in the competition that would have hired him as the head coach (because he’s damaged goods) is *. Who knows when that job will open up again.

Is there any concern that Scott has afl intel that could be used to benefit *?

For example (hypothetical only) we were looking to sort Harry's contract. We came back with our best offer but with Scott's knowledge of our current salary cap position * we're able to blow us out of the water.

Seems a bit dodgy that the afl general manager of football can go directly back into a club situation (I thought the same thing with hocking). Personally think that it should be a condition of taking thr afl manager of football position that there should be a clause written in saying that you have to take 6 months gardening leave at the end of your tenure.

I think they have a lot of promising young players already. They will be a really good club again playing wise. No doubt.
Ihave enjoyed watching Perkins and Wright and some other newish ones whose names escape me right now.

I mean, I would never want to play for that Cult of a club with the most despicable attitude, and fans to match (in general), but...
These young blokes weren't involved so I'm not gonna hate on them.

I look forward to all the old rivals coming to the fore and taking over finals in next few years.
It will be bitter and fierce and ugly.
Bring it on!

im conficted, happy that albert didnt get the gig, but haveing a serious coach may mean they improve.. though the list is average at best and they have shown they are pretty soft..

caught some SEN talkback this morning and * nufties are already calling from Brads head if he goes 0-4 and that Sir James should be coach because he is a * man.

I think they have a lot of promising young players already. They will be a really good club again playing wise. No doubt.
Ihave enjoyed watching Perkins and Wright and some other newish ones whose names escape me right now.

I mean, I would never want to play for that Cult of a club with the most despicable attitude, and fans to match (in general), but...
These young blokes weren't involved so I'm not gonna hate on them.

I look forward to all the old rivals coming to the fore and taking over finals in next few years.
It will be bitter and fierce and ugly.
Bring it on!
I think the opposite. Incredibly below average list. Their youth cops a 10-15% ability tax in the media due to playing for *.

Nic Cox is a prime example. Despite not doing too much remarkable he found himself as the RS favourite mid season purely from * media such as Lloydy.

Waiting for their B&F results. Doubt that there will be many aged 24 and under in the top 10.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back