Essendon v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh. You were lucky to get the ball out if the middle to begin with considering Bellchambers couldn't get within 10m of the umpire's awful center bounce that should have been recalled.
Goldstein tapped it from inside the centre circle. Bellchambers didn't run at it.

No one is denying Essendon's injuries.

I think the issue is having 2 less in rotation for 3 quarters, hence why people are suggesting it would be a great win if North can get up.

How is it two less rotations?

We have two on the bench, don't we? That is one less rotation.

Was it f##king what.

Hansen did everything right and got penalised for it.

I thought I saw a hand on the back.

This rule has been in place for ages now. If you use your forearms you are fine, use your hands and you are asking for trouble.

Meh. You were lucky to get the ball out if the middle to begin with considering Bellchambers couldn't get within 10m of the umpire's awful center bounce that should have been recalled.

Goldstein received that ball in the centre circle.

Jobe Watson

Awesome_face_bigger.png

The good 'ol "predict something happening so that the chances of getting it right are lowered" trick.

I like it.
I do that all the time, but with money. Has won Essendon many games this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watson is peering inside our engine and just pulling parts out one by one.

Monstering our midfield. Gee Ziebell would be han-- [O BUT STANTON AND HOWLETT AND ALL THE THINGS WOULD BE REALLY HANDY TOO]

Every cloud has a silver lining. The injuries to Wells and Adams provide Garlett with a perfect opportunity to show what he can do in the middle against decent opposition. Been good to see him starting in the centre square. Cunnington was brilliant even before the injuries and will be even more important to outcome of the match now.

Tarrant and Hansen with four goals have been good but only four goals between the three towers is below par given how open the match has been. We will need them to lift and/or some goals from the likes of Anthony/Harvey/Bastinac etc to kick a winning score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back