Essendon v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Brent Harvey
Awesome_face_bigger.png
went into God Mode in that 3rd :(

Kangas had Adams and Wells injuried first quater, no excuses

We lost 2 against the Roos in Round 1 and we still won.

No excuses for North - first time all year the injury god hasn't given them a blowjob.

Spare me the baloney, "Essendon are shit", you tried to cover up your true intentions behind your posts earlier but it's pretty clear now. But don't worry, I dislike the Eagles too. Feeling is mutual, my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanton, Ryder, Zaharakis, Myers, Howlett and Winderlich are all in our best 22 and not playing.

Hooker is in our best 22 when in form too, have a feeling he is carrying some sort of injury as well.

We have thomas, ziebull , mcintosh and now 2 outs during the game in wells and adam.. All in our best 22 lets not forget edwards hey I can play that game 2.

We lost 2 against the Roos in Round 1 and we still won.

No excuses for North - first time all year the injury god hasn't given them a blowjob.

Spare me the baloney, "Essendon are shit", you tried to cover up your true intentions behind your posts earlier but it's pretty clear now. But don't worry, I dislike the Eagles too. Feeling is mutual, my friend.
And it was a good win in round 1. Just like it'll be good win if north get up here. I don't understand why you keep going on about it

Bit embarrasing for Goldy I would've thought. Getting his pants pulled down this afternoon by T-Bell

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back