Preview Essendon vs St Kilda Saints - 7:25pm Saturday, 1st of April 2023 at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't wait!

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Assuming Wilkie, Howard and Battle are going to take our 3 tall/mid forwards it's not going to be easy to navigate them when looking at them controlling the air especially last week. Harry will take 1 and roam, the other 2 will be far closer to goal.

We're going to need to move the ball quickly, precisely and smartly to get good deep looks. I'd almost say the ability to bypass those 3 will be the difference between winning and losing.

I say that from looking at stats only and their stingy defensive results, I haven't watched St Kilda play yet this year.

In Melbourne this weekend so a rare chance to be at the ground.

I hadn't realised until early this week that it was 150 up for St Kilda. Had thought it might have just been 30,000 bomber fans and a couple of seagulls there.

Can't wait to get into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 flag in 150 years is a nice thing to make fun of but what sums up this club even more is... I'm pretty sure the only picture they have from the day with the cup is their captain holding it wearing a Collingwood jumper.

...and also supporting the Hitler moustache, which was all the rage back in that era
I'm calling for that single B&W photo to be cancelled

Who was the 3rd?
D'Ambrosio was rotating.
I suppose they could bring Hind in for D'Ambrosio.
Mass was the third. Most spots generally have a rotation. Not that I am saying Mass should go out. Hind may have to bide his time as Mass played pretty well after half time.

Going to Moorabbin was always an experience. Dad and I , off we‘d go....
I was there for
1. Don’s president labels stkilda animals. After sidebottom , Dietrich, sarua went the knuckle . Terry Cahill swallowed his tounge.
2. Phil Carmen goes coco bananas. smacking pricks left right and centre, including boundary umps.
3. Usually taking the four points
4. Daniher, Daniher, Daniher, Daniher. Seeing all four run out and win.Magnifcent. Might explain to a few about how I feel about Joe Daniher. (Essendon royalty you campaigner)
Can we mention the h2h record against this mob ? I will save you the time.
****ing embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back