Preview Essendon vs Sydney, Docklands, Friday 27/07/18 @ 7:50 PM

How many will Buddy kick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WGAF about previous history, etc etc.

Essendon are just chugging along collecting wins and Sydney faltering last week (yet moved into the top 4, go figure LOL) sets up a great Friday night clash where both teams have everything to play for.

Can't wait.

Not sure Buddy broke that game open as much as we were absolutely crushed around the ground, hardly winning clearances or getting the ball inside 50.
We were, what, 10 points down at QT? He kicked 3 goals in 5 minutes after that and we were done.

Outs;
- Shaun McKernan (injured - hamstring)
- Trav Colyer (omitted)

Ins;
- Jake Stringer (if fit)/ James Stewart
- James Stewart
Having 2 Stewart's out there will be handy. Is the second supposed to be Long/Hartley/Laverde/Francis?

A bit worried the umpires will be a big factor again on Friday night. If the AFL has given the umpires license to be biased against us in games against West Coast, Collingwood and North, then surely they have even more interest to ‘preserve’ Sydney’s season at our expense? Or, hopefully I’m wrong o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit worried the umpires will be a big factor again on Friday night. If the AFL has given the umpires license to be biased against us in games against West Coast, Collingwood and North, then surely they have even more interest to ‘preserve’ Sydney’s season at our expense? Or, hopefully I’m wrong o_O
Sydney have been bottom 4 in FK differential every year since 2015 and have been in the top 8 for that once since 2004.

Stringer for Colyer as a fwd/mid option. I guess Stewart will come in for McKernan (fwd/ruck)
But then who comes in if Stringer isn't fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back