Preview Essendon vs Sydney, Docklands, Friday 27/07/18 @ 7:50 PM

How many will Buddy kick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point just worried the loss to suns would have gave them the wake up call they needed wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Swans whack us all the bad things they did last week ie missing goals will magically click.

We really need to come out guns blazing and set the tone for the night

We’ve been a good starting side, just that we need to have our conversion in order or we’ll make life hard for ourselves.

I hope woosha takes a some lessons from the final last year & how sides have unlocked Sydney recently.

Boys will be fired up to make amends for that shit show up there last year, not to mention the one we gifted them a few months earlier.

Fair point just worried the loss to suns would have gave them the wake up call they needed wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Swans whack us all the bad things they did last week ie missing goals will magically click.

We really need to come out guns blazing and set the tone for the night
Hopefully we’re also due for an accurate night in front of goals after the last few weeks

Great news on the injury front

Ins: Stringer, Mckenna, Stewart
Out: Mckernan, Colyer, Dea

Unlucky for Dea because he has been solid this season. Only other i'd consider dropping is McNeice, but he has a good game on the weekend and the swans have a smaller forwardline which will suit him more than Dea.

Great news on the injury front

Ins: Stringer, Mckenna, Stewart
Out: Mckernan, Colyer, Dea

Unlucky for Dea because he has been solid this season. Only other i'd consider dropping is McNeice, but he has a good game on the weekend and the swans have a smaller forwardline which will suit him more than Dea.

Dea had two poor moments last week in an otherwise pretty good game. I think a lot of the 'let's drop Dea' vibe has come from the frustration at the time during the game. He was pretty good otherwise I thought. Would be unlucky to be dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm flabbergasted Stringer is fit. It feels unprecedented for an Essendon player to actually be back earlier than the original prognosis.
Maybe we haven't beaten the Dogs player out of him yet and he's yet to fully become an Essington player.

Dea had two poor moments last week in an otherwise pretty good game. I think a lot of the 'let's drop Dea' vibe has come from the frustration at the time during the game. He was pretty good otherwise I thought. Would be unlucky to be dropped.
Who else goes for McKenna? Only one i feel that makes sense after last week is Dea

I'm flabbergasted Stringer is fit. It feels unprecedented for an Essendon player to actually be back earlier than the original prognosis.

You can't lose any conditioning if you never had any to begin with

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

After seeing replay.....

Interesting seeing the role Colyer played against Fremantle. He appears to be rested for much of the 3rd qtr and plays by far his best football in the last with hard running.

Didn't realise how important Guelfi was in the last quarter. Continually put his body on the line going for the hard ball. He was going at it harder than the Freo players. So many 1 percenters. Awesome game.

Would not be surprised if Colyer stays in.

My team

Goddard Hooker McNeice
McKenna Hurley Saad
McGrath Heppell Smith
Fantasia Brown Stewart
Baguley Stringer Tipungwuti
Bellchambers Myers Zerrett

Guelfi Zaharakis Parish Langford

Outs
McKernan, Dea, Colyer

Ins
Stewart, McKenna, Stringer

Id like Francis in for Goddard but cant see it happening.

Last edited:
My team

Goddard Hooker McNeice
McKenna Hurley Saad
McGrath Heppell Smith
Fantasia Brown Stewart
Baguley Stringer Tipungwuti
Bellchambers Myers Zerrett

Guelfi Zaharakis Parish Langford

Outs
McKernan, Dea, Colyer

Ins
Stewart, Francis, Stringer

Id like Francis in for Goddard but cant see it happening.
Except you didn't list Francis, you listed Irish instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back