Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Railroad aren't good?

Look at the OP.

I dunno, just me but if you're going to go to the trouble of making two factions "Evil?" and one faction "Good?" then the one that is good should be distinct from the other two such as being able to win with the village OR on their own. If they can only win on their own then they aren't good in any sense of the word.

As I said, it is what it is but it's a bit of a naff way for the game to pan out.

Look at the OP.

I dunno, just me but if you're going to go to the trouble of making two factions "Evil?" and one faction "Good?" then the one that is good should be distinct from the other two such as being able to win with the village OR on their own. If they can only win on their own then they aren't good in any sense of the word.

As I said, it is what it is but it's a bit of a naff way for the game to pan out.
I'm not following, as far as I'm aware there are/were 4 evil factions of which railroad are one of, neutrals, wastelanders and the solo survivor?

I'm not following, as far as I'm aware there are/were 4 evil factions of which railroad are one of, neutrals, wastelanders and the solo survivor?

Again mate, have a look at the OP, not sure what's hard to follow with what I've said.

Again mate, have a look at the OP, not sure what's hard to follow with what I've said.
you are making railroad out to be good, they are not, if they win, village don't. Not sure whats hard to follow with what i've said.

you are making railroad out to be good, they are not, if they win, village don't. Not sure whats hard to follow with what i've said.

Nothing, where have I expressed confusion?

I think I said from the start. The only "good" is the village. And the neutrals until they joined a faction. It was all ambiguous though. "Is anyone really good or evil?"

Can understand how anyone would be confused though. Ambiguity kind of does that.

Elton Johns Wig

It's the easy vote, he's obviously from the institute and trying to throw everyone off and keep up their slim factional lead.

BRAB tgrs
we don't have a factional lead. false statement. but if you want to keep factions fractured to keep villager in good spot, you would have no trouble making false statements

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Miggs is evil or he'd be voting you. Railroad are good.
here you go SM....... false statements everywhere. Here's your "confusion".

Misinformation to keep factions fractured from banding against village.

Do what you want, but don't play dumb....you're better than that

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why this is a game full of deceit and manipulation.

You said "Huh" as if you didn't understand why I was saying you were both crazy, make up your mind.

It's also a game that makes no ****ing sense. tgrs and BRAB knock me off please.

SM

It was a joke as you had usds that line a few times

Yeah I figured as much, as you and Elton have both begun mocking me for phrases I use. I've refrained from getting annoyed about you mocking my genuine confusion, but good of you to admit to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back