Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

EJW die institute scum

tgrs BRAB
you fool.....just give it away. We could have used numbers and ensured one of the factions won. You could have got villager to vote for themselves and led us to a numerical advantage.

Lynch Miggs tomorrow everyone, you need to remove the blackmailer.

Fun game, cheers :thumbsu:

you fool.....just give it away. We could have used numbers and ensured one of the factions won. You could have got villager to vote for themselves and led us to a numerical advantage.

Lynch Miggs tomorrow everyone, you need to remove the blackmailer.

Fun game, cheers :thumbsu:

Probably the least believable thing you've said all game. ;)

As I said the other day, the factions with less numbers need to kill the bigger faction to stand a chance, and they need the village to help with that. Going off the (apparently foolish) assumption that a faction loosely aligned with good could win with the village, I thought that was the game to us, but it seems that all three factions are out for themselves despite being aligned differently lol.

Probably the least believable thing you've said all game. ;)

As I said the other day, the factions with less numbers need to kill the bigger faction to stand a chance, and they need the village to help with that. Going off the (apparently foolish) assumption that a faction loosely aligned with good could win with the village, I thought that was the game to us, but it seems that all three factions are out for themselves despite being aligned differently lol.
two factions have equal numbers fool, why keep peddling this outright lie!!!

Really enjoyed the multi levels, wouldn't want to do it all the time, but fun.

And Jesus SM, have a sook mate. Soft as butter

Only person sooking is you champ, well, sooking and mocking people seeking clarification in the game.

two factions have equal numbers fool, why keep peddling this outright lie!!!

And one faction has more than either of them. How this is still confusing you is mind-boggling.

I wasn't planning to post this but seeing as you've taken your misinterpretation out of the actual game to the discussion thread SM , I feel it's necessary.

There were two Evil? and two Good? factions, correct, that was a mere title, with the ? at the end intentionally questioning the premise you are suggesting. There is clarification in the OP directly underneath the Factions roles and applies to all of them apart from the Sole Survivor's group, whose mechanics are detailed separately after this clarification of the Evil? and Good? groups. Each have a separate win condition re-iterating there is no good? or evil? in the Fallout universe, if you followed down from the titles you would understand that each Faction is in it for themselves, if you had read the clarifications BRAB and I re-posted you would understand that, if you had read what EJW had directly stated to you would understand that, if you follow the game you will see all the factions have been trying to gain the upper hand over each other and realise you are the only one who is not getting this part of the rules.

I'm not contesting the rules have been difficult to understand, and people's enjoyment unfortunately suffered as a result. But to continually bring this particular thing up as an issue you have with the game when in reality, it is a fairly clear cut rule no one else has had problems with, isn't helping out anyone.

And one faction has more than either of them. How this is still confusing you is mind-boggling.
two factions have 2 people, its simple maths. 2 factions, two people. equal, equal, equal.

regardless, if you dont off miggs tomorrow, i'll shake my head

I wasn't planning to post this but seeing as you've taken your misinterpretation out of the actual game to the discussion thread SM , I feel it's necessary.

There were two Evil? and two Good? factions, correct, that was a mere title, that with the little ? at the end intentionally questioned the premise you are suggesting. There is clarification in the OP directly underneath the Factions roles and applies to all of them apart from the Sole Survivor's group, whose mechanics are detailed separately after this clarification of the Evil? and Good? groups. Each have a separate win condition re-iterating there is no good? or evil? in the Fallout universe, if you followed down from the titles you would understand that each Faction is in it for themselves, if you had read the clarifications BRAB and I re-posted you would understand that, if you had read what EJW had directly stated to you would understand that, if you follow the game you will see all the factions have been trying to gain the upper hand over each other and realise you are the only one who is not getting this part of the rules.

I'm not contesting the rules have been difficult to understand, and people's enjoyment unfortunately suffered as a result. But to continually bring this particular thing up as an issue you have with the game when in reality, it is a fairly clear cut rule no one else has had problems with, isn't helping out anyone.

You yourself say that the "?" adds ambiguity, so to in the same breath say it's a 'fairly clear cut rule' is contradictory mate. I'm not the only one who has had absolutely no idea what the various factions are so also unfair to target me.

As a third point, the distinction between Wastelander and Villager isn't explained in the OP so to say that the "Good?" faction wins when they have the same number as the village really doesn't clarify anything, as it doesn't indicate if they win WITH the village in that case or AGAINST the village. To say it's all black and white and quite clear is really not true at all.

I took to the Discussion thread a general point about the general trend of games lately, in the context of a couple of players in this game mocking my confusion in this game, as I didn't think it appropriate to clog up the game where people would ignore what I had said or misinterpret it as misinformation or 'gaming' as I have been accused of.

Plenty of players since the start of the game have expressed confusion, plenty are still expressing confusion in the discussion thread apart from me, so continue this warped narrative that I'm the only one having an issue with the rules is not true in the slightest and really is getting a bit offensive when it keeps getting repeated, as if I'm doing it intentionally to somehow ruin the game.

Of course the majority of people still alive have a grasp of the rules - they're in PMs where they can understand their faction's aims and question things if they are unclear. I don't have a PM and have been flying blind all game.

two factions have 2 people, its simple maths. 2 factions, two people. equal, equal, equal.

regardless, if you dont off miggs tomorrow, i'll shake my head

WTF are you on about. 2 factions have 2 one faction has 3. Are you trying to argue that 3 is less than 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were two Evil? and two Good? factions, correct, that was a mere title, with the ? at the end intentionally questioning the premise you are suggesting. There is clarification in the OP directly underneath the Factions roles and applies to all of them apart from the Sole Survivor's group, whose mechanics are detailed separately after this clarification of the Evil? and Good? groups. Each have a separate win condition re-iterating there is no good? or evil? in the Fallout universe, if you followed down from the titles you would understand that each Faction is in it for themselves, if you had read the clarifications BRAB and I re-posted you would understand that, if you had read what EJW had directly stated to you would understand that, if you follow the game you will see all the factions have been trying to gain the upper hand over each other and realise you are the only one who is not getting this part of the rules.

thanks tgrs.

WTF are you on about. 2 factions have 2 one faction has 3. Are you trying to argue that 3 is less than 2?
oh god, the 3 is village, not factions.

2 rail
2 institute
1 brotherhood
1 neutral
3 villagers

please, look at the numbers

tgrs, call it early, my brain hurts

oh god, the 3 is village, not factions.

2 rail
2 institute
1 brotherhood
1 neutral
3 villagers

please, look at the numbers

tgrs, call it early, my brain hurts

Then the point remains but sub in the Brotherhood. Hard to keep track of the numbers when the playing list in the OP is never updated and an update has to be requested each phase. Their only chance to win is to win with the village. Get over yourself.

No evil faction has 3? Or are you meaning villagers?

I got confused about numbers left, it's 2 v 2 v 1 not 3 v 2 v 2. Same principle though. The 'evil' faction with 1 needs to vote with the village to stand a chance.

CLARIFICATION: Whilst Groups in this WW Game fall into loose categories, really all groups have the moral ambiguity of the Factions in Fallout they are based on, are any really good? or evil? Or are they just striving to ensure the future they believe in, much like the village...

I understood this day 1 and you campaigners kill me overnight

SM, people are having a go because you are wrong, and there is no point remaining. You have just been wrong. End of.

And I am dead, end of. There is no sook or melt because I have genuinely enjoyed it.

tgrs, call it. I'm done here. Going to check out the discussion thread

You can post that as much as you want Bradley, it doesn't change any of my points in the above post.

Given that there were 37 players in this game and only one of them thought an evil faction was good to an extent you have to put some of that confusion on yourself. This game hasn't been run perfectly, and if this kind of game was run again I'm 100% sure things would be done differently, but the specific issue you have isn't really there.

I'm sorry if this has ruined the game for you as you're a great player and these games are better off with you in them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back