Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

SM, people are having a go because you are wrong, and there is no point remaining. You have just been wrong. End of.

And I am dead, end of. There is no sook or melt because I have genuinely enjoyed it.

tgrs, call it. I'm done here. Going to check out the discussion thread

How the hell am I wrong about the roles being ambiguous when that's the entire point of them. You're having a sook for whatever reason, and you've been antagonistic for a while now. Take a deep breath and step away if you can't engage in a constructive manner.

Given that there were 37 players in this game and only one of them thought an evil faction was good to an extent you have to put some of that confusion on yourself. This game hasn't been run perfectly, and if this kind of game was run again I'm 100% sure things would be done differently, but the specific issue you have isn't really there.

I'm sorry if this has ruined the game for you as you're a great player and these games are better off with you in them.

I'm not the only one confused about what's going on BRAB.

I'm not the only one confused about what's going on BRAB.

With this specific issue you are the only one confused mate.

I understand there's also confusion about a few other aspects of the game but that exists in a vacuum to your specific complaint.

With this specific issue you are the only one confused mate.

I understand there's also confusion about a few other aspects of the game but that exists in a vacuum to your specific complaint.

My specific complaint is what exactly? People seem quite keen and certain to tell me that I am wrong, but don't even seem to understand my issue.

To clarify, my original interpretation was that Railroad et al. were all evil. Reading the OP and seeing that Railroad were actually classified as 'Good?' which seemed to indicate that they could win with good under certain conditions, and noting they won if they had numbers = village, I realised I had likely misunderstood, especially as FT helped out the village before dying. There is intentional ambiguity in the roles, as noted by the mods, so for someone to tell me I'm wrong for saying that the alignments are unclear is a bit strange.

My specific complaint is what exactly? People seem quite keen and certain to tell me that I am wrong, but don't even seem to understand my issue.

To clarify, my original interpretation was that Railroad et al. were all evil. Reading the OP and seeing that Railroad were actually classified as 'Good?' which seemed to indicate that they could win with good under certain conditions, and noting they won if they had numbers = village, I realised I had likely misunderstood, especially as FT helped out the village before dying. There is intentional ambiguity in the roles, as noted by the mods, so for someone to tell me I'm wrong for saying that the alignments are unclear is a bit strange.

not if you read the win conditions.........

I am assuming this was your grievance with the rules

If Brab and tgrs have made a faction aligned with good in their op that doesn't win with good I would be very surprised, but nice try Elton.

Just in case there's still confusion Railroad aren't aligned with good.

Hope that's clear now so the game can continue to its painful end.

DEADLINE IN 5 MINUTES

not if you read the win conditions.........

Win by eliminating the Brotherhood, the Institute, the Minutemen and having the same number of people left as the Village.

You were saying mate?

I am assuming this was your grievance with the rules

Just in case there's still confusion Railroad aren't aligned with good.

Hope that's clear now so the game can continue to its painful end.

DEADLINE IN 5 MINUTES

All good, I think in future not having "Evil" and "Good" as classifiers in a game with no evil or good factions might be a good way to go then.

All good, I think in future not having "Evil" and "Good" as classifiers in a game with no evil or good factions might be a good way to go then.

Yeah, that's fair enough, I can see how the question marks confused things.

As long as you understand what's in the OP now I'm all happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, that's fair enough, I can see how the question marks confused things.

As long as you understand what's in the OP now I'm all happy.

Ironically that was my original interpretation.. people saying the confusion is based on not reading the OP don't seem to realise I had a better grasp of this before reading it and just assuming the four named factions were evil. :D

They WIN when they equal the village, as I was saying

YES. And as they are "Good?" the natural assumption would be that they can win ON THEIR OWN or with the village. As ambiguously good roles tend to do. That is not the case here. And BRAB has clarified and acknowledged where the misinterpretation comes from. Jesus. It's all been cleared up, time to move on.

DAY 7.0

The village were caught up in the ambiguity of the fallout world as they decided on a target to die fairly early.

That target was The Father, Leader of The Institute (Institute, Evil?)

The institute are mourning the loss of their leader. How sad. Rest in peace Elton Johns Wig

NEXT DAY PHASE WILL BEGIN AS SOON AS THE NIGHT ACTIONS ARE IN.

I AM IN EXISTENTIAL PAIN PLEASE END THIS GAME

dennis crumpet has received a stay of execution due to the shortened phases as noted earlier in the game. If he misses a third vote in a row however, he will be modkilled.

Let's make this a quick game now fellas.

evil friends, we are very much on board with EJW outlined plan of voting off the villagers 1 by 1 and then letting the Brotherhood decide the winner.

unfortunately our blackmail was already submitted yesterday before EJW proposed the plan so we couldn't keep him around by mistake.

this night phase we will be blackmailing ND to vote for SM, if everyone is happy to follow that vote?

Actually still night phase fellas.

Was a lazy bastard and forgot I hadn't called things yet. Will organise everything shortly and be back in a moment.

END OF NIGHT PHASE.

Nobody died.

This phase will end at 8pm or when a consensus has been maintained for an hour after everyone has voted. Whatever comes first.

Let's tear through this game lovelies.

OooooOOOOOoooooo

How did no one die at night? What is the point of night phase if noone dies?

OooooOOOOOoooooo

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back