Live Event Footy Club Survivor: Dunno about "Outwit", but can your club outlast? (Adelaide WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Busy time of day? After posting check the previous post and adjust your scores if you've skipped a vote that was being added at the same time.

Intersporadically updated Game Stats by @Bletch

Please post votes on consecutive lines so we can pick them up with our vote-gathering bot. (The bot is just a fun stats-gathering tool, not an official tallying system.)

This:

Blues +
Adelaide -

Not this:

Blues +

Adelaide -

The order doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Damn if thats the case, Richmond will be eliminated even faster.
Don't know about that. It still took some time, even without anyone voting for them. Chief - will we get a do-over after this thread is done?

Things as they are, Hawks have this one in the bag. They're the only team that has come back from a huge deficit and, even under negative voting pressure, are pushing to be vote leaders.

Don't know about that. It still took some time, even without anyone voting for them. Chief - will we get a do-over after this thread is done?

Things as they are, Hawks have this one in the bag. They're the only team that has come back from a huge deficit and, even under negative voting pressure, are pushing to be vote leaders.
Yeah we can play again after.

Hawks +1
Melbourne -1

Adelaide 52
Brisbane 24
Carlton 56
Essendon 0 bye bye 👋
Fremantle 26
Geelong 51
GCS 32
GWS 22
Hawthorn 53
Melbourne 15
Sydney 26
West Coast 13

I'm predicting either a Gold Coast or Hawthorn win.

Hawks were on 6 votes just 8 hours ago.

And I think Gold Coast will end up most people's proxy vote as their team gets knocked out...
They're taking it very seriously on the hawks board

I'm predicting either a Gold Coast or Hawthorn win.

Hawks were on 6 votes just 8 hours ago.

And I think Gold Coast will end up most people's proxy vote as their team gets knocked out...
Once sides are out their supporters shouldn’t be able to vote.

Suns or Giants will win because no one cares about them winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're taking it very seriously on the hawks board
Wow, yes. That "no opposition supporters" thread is interesting reading.

Once sides are out their supporters shouldn’t be able to vote.

Suns or Giants will win because no one cares about them winning.
Yeah. But then there's other teams I thought no one would care about winning that got knocked out early. Not a bad tactic to take out teams that people like more than your team. Then you become the proxy vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Footy Club Survivor: Dunno about "Outwit", but can your club outlast? (Adelaide WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back