Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw this on instagram comparing Aussie cricket team as footballers.

Khawaja was compared to Dave Mundy as he gets better the older he gets.

Marnus was compared to Ryan Crowley because he is a pest but great at what he does.
did you notice that the author spells "flog" as "unit"?

greene is/was hated because of being a s**t bloke, marsh was hated because people thought he was s**t, how is that the same

Marsh was playing for the National team though. Unless they’re from another country originally anyone that likes cricket in Australia would support them.

If an AFL player was sh**e they’d be hated by one team’s supporters only. They’d either be a joke or a complete non-event for the supporters of 17 other teams. Certainly not disliked.

Not sure a good comparison exists.

Nyhuis was the cat that kicked 4 on debut and never seen again, right?

He was also the one who was tackling Robbie Gray and when Gray started to help it look worse than it was, he absolutely buried him into the sideline.

The media made a huge deal over it, then Gray played the next week.

Ryan "Tarrant-Slayer" Nyhuis.

Wait wasnt Tarrant a forward? .. No He was actually a backman!...Errm... wasnt he Collingwood, Oh wait .. He was with us !.. No.. He went back didnt he...

Oh youre talking about his brother.

FFs. Dont mind me. ;)

Last edited:
He tagged him out of the game and kicked four for his troubles. I think that game was where Goldstein missed a set shot 25m out after the siren leading to us winning after being awarded a free kick for making sure Darcy's arm ended up on his shoulder. A valuable lesson for the young man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that poor Ryan Crowley has to watch his ex tramp it up on MAFS. Looks like a real winner you’d want to bring home to Nana 🤮

I see that poor Ryan Crowley has to watch his ex tramp it up on MAFS. Looks like a real winner you’d want to bring home to Nana 🤮

She's hilarious. Obviously just on there for her 15 minutes and seems to be there to **** shit up.

I couldn’t imagine why anyone would want to go on that show but I’m probably just showing my age.

To get their 15 minutes. She says she has her own business. It isn't hard to put 2 and 2 together.

To get their 15 minutes. She says she has her own business. It isn't hard to put 2 and 2 together.
And forever be know as ‘former MAFS’ star… like all the rest of them. I get the publicity angle but I’d personally be pretty reluctant to hitch my brand to that concept.

I couldn’t imagine why anyone would want to go on that show but I’m probably just showing my age.
I must be even older, as I couldn't imagine why anyone would watch that show.
Not that eveey reality show is poop, I love forged in fire & the house hunters international is so fake, but I like the foreign countries

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was just stalking a few other teams preseason training threads. The one that surprised me was the Saints constant reference to Liam Henry's pace and how he'll be an outside threat.

Did he show significant pace with us? I thought Frederick was the benchmark for pace in the team and never recalled him being known for speed.

Was just stalking a few other teams preseason training threads. The one that surprised me was the Saints constant reference to Liam Henry's pace and how he'll be an outside threat.

Did he show significant pace with us? I thought Frederick was the benchmark for pace in the team and never recalled him being known for speed.
Just the new toy syndrome, training watchers probably reporting that he is the fastest player they have ever seen!

You’d want to be super nice to the production editors then.
Cant believe I'm discussing MAFS on here haha. Mrs went to school with her and how she is on MAFS is basically exactly how she is in real life. She'll have no problem being "super nice" to editors not that it will really matter as there's a reason she looks like she does despite being a food blogger...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back