Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Feel a bit like throwing up to be honest. :D

It's a bit cloudy in Perth but looks like the rain may hold off until after the game.

If we bring the same game as we did last week, we should win. But the Swans never give up so it's up to us to bring it...

Freo by 4 goals...hopefully...gahhhhhh :oops:

Got the freo famiky down for this so its gonna get messy whichever way she goes!

Hope to see freo get up and think they will easily in the end.

Also looks like the weather gods have put the 2 months of fkin awful weather on hold for the day for you boys :cool:

It's a bit cloudy in Perth but looks like the rain may hold off until after the game.

If we bring the same game as we did last week, we should win. But the Swans never give up so it's up to us to bring it...

Freo by 4 goals...hopefully...gahhhhhh :oops:

So no show then? ;)

I'm gonna puke.

Ive been throwing up for 2 days.

Any truth that they are putting vomit bags on the back of the seats at Patersons stadium for tonight's game ?

PURPLE_VOMIT_SEQUENCES.gif

Fremantle by 35 points

A win for Freo will be a win for footy.

That said, go swans.

If we lose Sydney have to find a way to stop Jeff Kennett and the Hawks. As a Melbourne Freo supporter I'd be spewing seeing Kennett being boisterous about another premiership victory. I'd be happy to see Sydney win if we didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope that both teams go really hard at each other. Whenever Balla is playing there is always a good chance of reports and hopefully a few big head high bumps coming out :)

Nah, theyll be savin all that up just in case we are playing your blokes next weekend. ;)

I think it'll be low scoring and really more like a game of rugby with lots of scrums and late whistles. Am trying to decide on my punting for this game. Swans might be good for Sportsbet refund on a loss under three goals. Then might put the rest on Fremantle under and over 40 points respectively. So that'll cover the close game and the blow-out. It'll be ugly though. Nothing new there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back