Review Freo burn the dirty birds by 35 points in Derby LIX

Remove this Banner Ad

The players that played in the Derby have voted to share the melee fines amongst the whole group, so $407 each.

Has to be signed off but that is what they want to do.

Love this one in all in attitude at the moment!
On Saturday night I offered to Son Son to chip in for them too. He declined.

This is the main reason I wasn't a fan of the booing. Makes for a talking point, whereas I'd prefer the only talking points to be "How f*ckin' good are Freo?" and "How f*ckin' awful are West Coast?", so that there's no cause to hear a peep from them.
I don't get into the booing good players because they are good players thing as I like watching good players & hardly reads is already a good player, on the way to becoming much better than that,
But,
If a player flogs it up during a game, then heck yeah, I'll boo the tosser

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't get into the booing good players because they are good players thing as I like watching good players & hardly reads is already a good player, on the way to becoming much better than that,
But,
If a player flogs it up during a game, then heck yeah, I'll boo the tosser

You should go watch some soccer/basketball in Europe, that behaviour is expected.

Never forget the 400 pinches and yet not one was caught on camera.

Crowley was so entertaining on the chartered flight to Avalon for the 2013 semi final - he was visiting supporters at the back of the plane to have a laugh.

A couple of months ago my husband was taking Fyfe and Mundy outside for a pee when they took off after a man
rummaging in the agapanthus across the road. After he called out for "Fyfe and Mundy" he said to the gentleman, "you look like Ryan Crowley". He responded, "that's because I am!"

Apparently his laptop had been stolen and his iPhone had located it in a nearby house.

Last edited:
Crowley was so entertaining on the chartered flight to Avalon for the 2013 semi final - he was visiting supporters at the back of the plane to have a laugh.

A couple of months ago my husband was taking Fyfe and Mundy outside for a pee when they took off after a ban rummaging in the agapanthus across the road. After he called out for "Fyfe and Mundy" he said to the gentleman, "you look like Ryan Crowley". He responded, "that's because I am!"

Apparently his laptop had been stolen and his iPhone had located it in a nearby house.
What the hell is happening right now.

A couple of months ago my husband was taking Fyfe and Mundy outside for a pee when they took off after a ban rummaging in the agapanthus across the road. After he called out for "Fyfe and Mundy" he said to the gentleman, "you look like Ryan Crowley". He responded, "that's because I am!"

What the frigg is a ban?! What the hell is an agapanthus....?!?! o_O

Confused React GIF by E!

You should go watch some soccer/basketball in Europe, that behaviour is expected.
I have seen some soccer in England.
We should not be aspiring to be like their supporters.
I love being able to sit near oppo supporters & enjoy some banter, without worrying the bloke might have a knife ready to use on me
And while I am on the topic of soccer, I deplore the players' behaviour towards the referee.
I much prefer the way rugby union players treat their refs.
As for basketball, I actually prefer lower level games for some reason, maybe because I'm not exactly enamoured with the sport.
Of the big 4 USA sports my order of preference is: ice hockey, American football, baseball, daylight & then basketball
Sorry for going off on a tangent

I have seen some soccer in England.
We should not be aspiring to be like their supporters.
I love being able to sit near oppo supporters & enjoy some banter, without worrying the bloke might have a knife ready to use on me
And while I am on the topic of soccer, I deplore the players' behaviour towards the referee.
I much prefer the way rugby union players treat their refs.
As for basketball, I actually prefer lower level games for some reason, maybe because I'm not exactly enamoured with the sport.
Of the big 4 USA sports my order of preference is: ice hockey, American football, baseball, daylight & then basketball
Sorry for going off on a tangent

I went to loads of "soccer" matches in the 90s (Manchester United fan..), I never once saw anyone pull a knife, or commit any form of violence...?!?! Manchester, on the coach to down sowf......you name it. Sport hooligans exist in all facets, all over the world. There are many folk who just simply want to pay a ticket, watch the game and enjoy their team winning when they can. I've yet to experience AFL live, sadly...being stuck in Albany and working weekends, and with a wife who isn't interested and practically no mates (billy no mates!). Anyway...I just thought your take was a bit weird. There are plenty of bogans/hooligans that go the footy matches here....look at how feral some of those Collingwood/Carlton fans et al look when they appear on t'tellie! Every club has its fair share of Willy Wankas!!

I do agree 'soccer' players are namby-pambies though, over-paid cry babies that ridiculously pander to refs for free kicks and get in their faces too much when they don't receive their precious 'royal treatment', it's a sport I've relinquished passion for as my time in Oz has increased since emigrating in 2007.Sometimes I'll watch highlights on the Tube - like I do with Cricket or Ice Hockey, but when I had Fox in 2014/15, watching United games was mostly boring! x 2 for the tangent :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ways feel unease at an away derby though.
Me too and I must admit that I stayed away from pubs before and after Glasgow old firm games too. Tough living and working in the West of Scotland when I didn't really follow soccer at the time. I enjoyed going to the local Greenock Morton games more than the SPL games.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Freo burn the dirty birds by 35 points in Derby LIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back