Review Freo go down against the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

we have won twice out of 12 or so games - that's why we keep getting sent there
There is going to be a Tassie team soon, so we better get used to it. PersonalyI think any games between the Tassie and WA clubs should be played in Alice.
To answer your question. The V Afl don't care if we lose.

Frederick is absolute ratshit. he's a headless chook with the ball and clueless without it.

Been saying it for years. he was a novelty act but he's never been a footballer.

Brandon Walker will be the next to get worked out. he's one of the dumbest players I've ever seen, just no awareness and no understanding.

Numbnut supporters just like them because...

And Draper! And Kuek! And Mzungu! All ratshit.

We're all numbnut supporters who just like them because...

You're a flog mate.

I've had my non freo mates over for dinner tonight and on the piss which.is good for a change so couldn't think of freo over a fire

Logged on and remembered how shit was fyfe and how nobody will acknowledge it.

How shit wad banners yet he gets a myer discount for being himself

What a ****ing joke

I hurt non footkills feelings sorry

I've had my non freo mates over for dinner tonight and on the piss which.is good for a change so couldn't think of freo over a fire

What a ****ing joke

Ok and I'm slightly ****ed up

Screenshot_20240714_000141_AFL.jpg

For all the other aspects of the game we were belted in, I'd be giving between 8 and 10 coaches votes to Meek, this is where we lost the game.

I believe just two of those EIGHT missed shots weren't set shots.

We really need the side kicking straight when we are getting smashed elsewhere.

What a ****ing joke

Hmmm speaking of cockroaches.... hypocritical ones.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 2047618

For all the other aspects of the game we were belted in, I'd be giving between 8 and 10 coaches votes to Meek, this is where we lost the game.

I would prefer to say we could have won the game by converting a few more goals but yes. Equally though I feel we could have stopped the Hawks running it out of the middle a bit more with some better control at the centre bounces and won the game that way.

There is also a conspicuous absence of mention of Sam Sturt in this thread as well, apart from people saying they wished we had a more dangerous small forward, and criticism of Frederick and Banfield. Is he okay? That is two games in a row where he has been off.

I would prefer to say we could have won the game by converting a few more goals but yes. Equally though I feel we could have stopped the Hawks running it out of the middle a bit more with some better control at the centre bounces and won the game that way.

There is also a conspicuous absence of mention of Sam Sturt in this thread as well, apart from people saying they wished we had a more dangerous small forward, and criticism of Frederick and Banfield. Is he okay? That is two games in a row where he has been off.
16 times Sturt has been mentioned. I think everyone acknowledges he wasn't good.

I don't think it's all doom and gloom.

Hawks are tough to beat in Tassie the Lions haven't won in Tassie during there dominat period in past 5 years.

We probably should have won but I don't think it's slitting wrists yet.

Look at the other results there is no gimmes and still plenty of twists and turns yet to play out imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mind the sub. The lack of magnet switching by Jl is annoying.
Fyfe struggling? Get him forward.
Sicily scoring? Get Voss back as extra man and have Fyfe swap.
The reaction to Sicily forward was so slow.
Mitchell saw Fremantle were struggling with I50 even with Sicily there, so he gambled rightly and put Fremantle’s arrogant to the test.

Chapman on him? That’s absolutely disrespectful.

what reaction does a coach need to an average player going forward? pitiful efforts by ryan and chapman aren’t on the coach ffs

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kicked a great goal and generally decent game but am I the only one majorly concerned about Sharp in contested situations? That last Sicily goal they were jostling on the goal line and Sharp just let him straight past him. In a few contests he seems to crap himself. Brings a lot to the table but it's a concern and seems to have been the knock on him previously.

Bit of an Acres can so maybe biased but he comes up big in the small things in late game contests. In late game situations wingers seem to find themselves in big situations late.

We missed some easy goals, we let them get some easy goals.. that's also what cost us the game

I wonder how much of this coming down to not knowing where to kick for the ground.

How tough is it to adjust for different grounds?

I would imagine, the grand stands increase the difficultly and the wind swirls around them.

Frederick is absolute ratshit. he's a headless chook with the ball and clueless without it.

Been saying it for years. he was a novelty act but he's never been a footballer.

Brandon Walker will be the next to get worked out. he's one of the dumbest players I've ever seen, just no awareness and no understanding.

I think we all know who is ratshit here...

Because why?

Hawks played with intent, we did not. End of story. It seems at times our players think the game plan is going to automatically win the game rather than fronting up and performing.

View attachment 2047618

Jlo was bang in in his presser. If just half of Voss and Amiss's misses were goals we win. And yes, I think they were all set shots those two missed. We created enough opportunities to win. But like always, the club can't handle expectation.

Kicked a great goal and generally decent game but am I the only one majorly concerned about Sharp in contested situations? That last Sicily goal they were jostling on the goal line and Sharp just let him straight past him. In a few contests he seems to crap himself. Brings a lot to the table but it's a concern and seems to have been the knock on him previously.

Bit of an Acres can so maybe biased but he comes up big in the small things in late game contests. In late game situations wingers seem to find themselves in big situations late.
I’ve noticed an improvement through the season tbh.

And let’s not forget how much of a squib acres was when he came over.

Will be an interesting watch over the next couple of years, see how it improves with more confidence

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Freo go down against the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back