News Freo head pack of eight clubs after Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

We can trade Crichton ...

... then Seppo can be closer to his idol
After the trade period and we finalise our buddy draft for next season, I will quickly move onto a new buddy.

2010 - Barlow
2011 - Fyfe
2012 - Pav
2013 - Crichton
2014 - Jack Watts?

May as well continue the downward spiral...

After the trade period and we finalise our buddy draft for next season, I will quickly move onto a new buddy.

2010 - Barlow
2011 - Fyfe
2012 - Pav
2013 - Crichton
2014 - Jack Watts?

May as well continue the downward spiral...

You'd abandon him that easily? Here's me trying to look out for you :p

I just hope the offer isn't over the top. But we're desperate and if he buys in he could be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah! It wont sink because the hull is segmented and separated by individual bulkheads. No problems.

What would Melbourne want for him?

More than likely way too much. This is my major concerns, especially after reading an article that says that when a first round draft pick is traded to another club, the club that gets him over pays.

jack's going to have a good look at us this weekend and is going to see what hard work really is. it'll either scare the shit out of him or he'll realise there may yet be more to his potential.

which pill are you going to take, jack? the red or the purple?
uVSylOm.jpg

jack's going to have a good look at us this weekend and is going to see what hard work really is. it'll either scare the shit out of him or he'll realise there may yet be more to his potential.

which pill are you going to take, jack? the red or the purple?
uVSylOm.jpg
If he takes the purple pill, he'll be wishing he took the red pill half way thru the preseason.

tommy sheridan and a second rounder.

sadly, this is a possibility, although, i want to be on record in saying that 5 years down the track, when mundy is gone, and sherridan is staring for melbourne, we will be asking ourselves, how we let him go. I know everyone here loves him, and i clearly dont, but id be much happier seeing mzungu go, and he would have some currency given his last month... will never happen though, Ross loves him

Remove this Banner Ad

News Freo head pack of eight clubs after Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back