News Freo head pack of eight clubs after Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear the Fremantle BigFooty board has simply become a blog of Whiteoak´s thoughts, opinions and rantings. Every time I have had a look at the Board I see all the most recent posts are from Whiteoak and every thread dominated by his postings.

Over 5000 posts since Feb at over 50 per day!! How do you even find the time? Many disparaging of other posters opinions. I like to read other opinions, I don´t need to see pages and pages from a self proclaimed Internet Policeman, cracking a whip trying to keep everyone in line with his personal opinion.

Whiteoak (aka Proud Bogan), you live in one of the most amazing cities on this planet (if you are actually in Tokyo). I recommend the odd dinner at Shinjuku Monchertonton, best beef I have ever had in the universe. Maybe head out to Obaida for the day or Shinjuku Golden Gai for a few drinks. Take in the amazing countryside, stay at a Ryokan, have a hot spa, eat yourself silly, go for a trek.

On topic, if the price is right and Ross believes he can get something out of Watts, its definitely worth a shot. Watts has very good skills and vision for a big man and obviously tested as an elite athlete - I reckon he would be fired up to prove all the knockers at the Demons wrong. He has copped so much crap from their supporters, that is exactly the thing that could fire him up.
whiteoak owned

Yeah, when I find the time to consider your opinion, I'm sure that I'll still come to the conclusion that I don't give a f***.

Use the ignore function polesmoker.

Interesting that a new account called Whiteoakdisciple seems to have just been created and in 10 minutes has done nothing but "like" over 30 or something of your own posts. How many other aliases do you have? How many of the "likes" on your own posts are actually legitimate?

I don´t mind your opinion, its just that whenever you disagree with someone you always end your post with an insult aimed at that person particularly when you create new aliases to "like" your own posts that insult someone else.

Interesting that a new account called Whiteoakdisciple seems to have just been created and in 10 minutes has done nothing but "like" over 30 or something of your own posts. How many other aliases do you have? How many of the "likes" on your own posts are actually legitimate?

I don´t mind your opinion, its just that whenever you disagree with someone you always end your post with an insult aimed at that person particularly when you create new aliases to "like" your own posts that insult someone else.

Feel free to check with any mod you like on the IP addresses.

You're making an absolute clown of yourself.

Feel free to check with any mod you like on the IP addresses.

You're making an absolute clown of yourself.

Ha, as someone living overseas I am sure that you too are familiar with proxy servers and VPN´s as a way to get a different IP address in order to access Australian TV or in this case, create multiple accounts.

It's more likely some ******* like the schoolies we had earlier (trever and friend), or someone with the IQ of wambats dropping in. Who the hell makes a typo in their username
nah mate, WhteOakdisciple with and I is to many letters, you should know that being a BF local

I swear the Fremantle BigFooty board has simply become a blog of Whiteoak´s thoughts, opinions and rantings. Every time I have had a look at the Board I see all the most recent posts are from Whiteoak and every thread dominated by his postings.

Over 5000 posts since Feb at over 50 per day!! How do you even find the time? Many disparaging of other posters opinions. I like to read other opinions, I don´t need to see pages and pages from a self proclaimed Internet Policeman, cracking a whip trying to keep everyone in line with his personal opinion.

Whiteoak (aka Proud Bogan), you live in one of the most amazing cities on this planet (if you are actually in Tokyo). I recommend the odd dinner at Shinjuku Monchertonton, best beef I have ever had in the universe. Maybe head out to Obaida for the day or Shinjuku Golden Gai for a few drinks. Take in the amazing countryside, stay at a Ryokan, have a hot spa, eat yourself silly, go for a trek.

On topic, if the price is right and Ross believes he can get something out of Watts, its definitely worth a shot. Watts has very good skills and vision for a big man and obviously tested as an elite athlete - I reckon he would be fired up to prove all the knockers at the Demons wrong. He has copped so much crap from their supporters, that is exactly the thing that could fire him up.
Schoolgirls panties. Oh yea~~~~

I probably know ****** a fair bit better than a lot of you, so please be assured that he meant nothing by it at all.

I took it as a cheeky, throw away line with absolutely no malice at all.

Chill you mutherf***ers!
I'm sure ******** doesn't go round killing babies, nor that you or jungle think killing babies is cool. I don't loose my shit for crap on an internet forum. I don't like Capper, but its the media that give him the time not me, I ignore him.

Vouching for him is fine, I dig that, but telling me to chill mother***ker is not.

I understand that he dismissed his statement with an apology up front but let put it another way, would Goodes still be offended if that girl added "sorry but" to the beginning.

I am not unchilled, unhinged, upset, a princess or a mother****er.

I'm sure Sharkey doesn't go round killing babies, nor that you or jungle think killing babies is cool. I don't loose my shit for crap on an internet forum. I don't like Capper, but its the media that give him the time not me, I ignore him.

Vouching for him is fine, I dig that, but telling me to chill mother***ker is not.

I understand that he dismissed his statement with an appology up front but let put it another way, would Goodes still be offended if that girl added "sorry but" to the beginning.

:confused:

It was a joking comment aimed at everyone mate.

Sheesh. I'm having a bad day today. Stalkers, claims that I start aliaii to get likes and don't even live in Tokyo etc.

Sincere apologies if it wound you up mate, it was not my intention at all.

I wouldn't object to getting him to the club on one hand but on the other hand I don't think it would work. Makes sense?!

One, he would cost too much and two, he doesn't have the intestinal fortitude that he would require to face our fans every second week if we did take him, they would quite literally crush any spirit he had left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't object to getting him to the club on one hand but on the other hand I don't think it would work. Makes sense?!

One, he would cost too much and two, he doesn't have the intestinal fortitude that he would require to face our fans every second week if we did take him, they would quite literally crush any spirit he had left.

Lets put it this way, Watts would never have been subject to the level of discipline demanded by Ross, in his life.

I'm sure Sharkey doesn't go round killing babies, nor that you or jungle think killing babies is cool. I don't loose my shit for crap on an internet forum. I don't like Capper, but its the media that give him the time not me, I ignore him.

I understand that he dismissed his statement with an appology up front but let put it another way, would Goodes still be offended if that girl added "sorry but" to the beginning.

He gets off on arguing with others. Thats why he does it all day long on the Freo forum.

I

He'd be compared to Fijian God Naitanui every single week. He'd crumble like a stale cookie in the first few months.

Holy shit this board is being unhinged.

We do not handle the proposition of a deadset ******* gimme of a game very well at all.

People are so used to bitching about how crap our team is playing that now we're ticking along nicely they're all turning on each other to fill the void.

See what RTB is doing to us?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Freo head pack of eight clubs after Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back