Review Freo holds on against the Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Different days back then.
A new club, travelling mostly by bus. Crowded in and chatting to each other. Hardly any mobile phones.
Singing the clubs song on the buses after a win.
A more personal time. We were still able to rag each other back then. Club banter. Now days everyone looks at their phones to get stats.
At the grounds, people seem afraid to yell and scream for the team.
Much different times.
I do my own Freeeeeeeeeeeeoooooo up in block 521, amazing to look at people look around as if to say what the blood hell you doing?
Different days.
Sitting on a wooden seat all night and waiting 10 minutes to use a crowded smelly toilet is bound to make you a bit feisty.

Sitting on a wooden seat all night and waiting 10 minutes to use a crowded smelly toilet is bound to make you a bit feisty.
And getting your food from as stall five metres away from the smelly toilet you refer to.
I used to wortk for the caterers at Subi. It was fun.
Used to help set the rooms up for the rich and not so famous.

yes different days possible.

Can say i would never look at my phone during a footy match , whether it is AFL or Amatuer league.

But i gues some people do spend more time looking at phones than at what occuring around them

Sad really. but each to their own. just wish they would cheer and get noisy
I look at my phone for two things, to check on stats (almost always during the quarter breaks), and to check time remaining in the quarter.

Enormous respect for the JYD’s football knowledge.
He’s more than just a pretty face. I agree with all of his ratings.
Wrestlemania Iii Sport GIF by WWE

When at live games i am always too busy watching the game to think about time remaining.

PErhaps they should change the clocks at the ground to show countdown timers instead of the old fashioned count up clocks marked with Red time

Loved the good old days of not knowing excactly how long left

east-freo.jpg

When at live games i am always too busy watching the game to think about time remaining.

PErhaps they should change the clocks at the ground to show countdown timers instead of the old fashioned count up clocks marked with Red time

Loved the good old days of not knowing excactly how long left

View attachment 2042529
There's always a break in play for a boundary thrown in or whatever, and if there's data I want it, so I want to know how long is left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back