Autopsy Freo Tame The Tigs By 51 points in the Rain

Remove this Banner Ad

Treacy is turning in to a monster. He's everything we wished Taberner was. Always been super hard at it, but now the hands are sticky and he's kicking so accurately. You can just see the confidence growing as he realises he can become one of the best forwards in the league.

Johnson was really impressive tonight. Been super high on his potential but felt he has stagnated lately. Tonight he was brilliant, sometimes it feels like he has a little too much composure for the seniors, but aced everything tonight.

Very happy with the result. Carlton loss is massive. We would be 6 points clear in second if we didn't get robbed against them.
Tabs is more Amiss. Him at his peak with Treacy. Would dominate contested marking.
However Tabs kicking is always reliable- Amiss is all over the place

Tabs is more Amiss. Him at his peak with Treacy. Would dominate contested marking.
However Tabs kicking is always reliable- Amiss is all over the place
What alternate universe have I slipped into?

Tabs always reliable? You could set your watch to him doing something freaky or dumb directly in front but “reliable” is a stretch.

What alternate universe have I slipped into?

Tabs always reliable? You could set your watch to him doing something freaky or dumb directly in front but “reliable” is a stretch.
I meant reliable set shot. You would back him kicking on the pocket. Amiss is just off atm

My fingers are just coming back from the numb stage to the sore cold stage.

We looked a totally different team once Darcy was out of the side, and not a good way.

Nankervis is a champion ruckman. He’s what Darcy will become in 4-5 years, provided he can stay injury free and commit to being professional athlete. No-one can compete with Nank physically. Athletically Jackson jumped all over him.

Horses for courses.

we had like a mini tornado rip through at one time - think they call it a 'tempest'?
The lady beside me had a fish and chip liner blow smack in the middle of her face. 😂

We were surprisingly clean despite how greasy that ball must have been. Not wonderful, one touch clean but certainly way better than the previous nightmares in the wet we’ve lost in the past.

Solid job. Forward line is really humming.
Young being in there is a surprise. Suddenly he’s gone up another level, somehow.
I think Switching him from a half back flanker to a forward flanker has done him wonders.

Another 24 disposals and 2 goals.

He got 24 disposals and 3 goals vs the suns 2weeks back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon people, how about Chapman's goal from the boundary? Now I get the hype to move him to a wing.
When Chapman was lining up for that kick, Serong made a strong call (demand?) for a pass. He was a bit demonstrative when Chapman ignored the call.
But then first to congratulate when he nailed it!
It's all coming together.

I thought Baker was decent, that soccer to set up a Bolton goal showed great awareness for the conditions. Speaking of Bolton, his performance said to me he was worth 2 first rounders. Pretty special player.

Oh wait, not the trade thread?

Treacy, Young elite.
Everyone else contributed. Solid team performance in a professional win in ugly conditions. Completely undockery.

Hope the boys kick back with a nice warm cuppa tonight

Like others have said it didn't really feel like we got out of second gear.
Both teams were surprisingly clean given the conditions.
Nank and Bolton kept them in it, otherwise that was a circa 100 point thrashing even if it didn't necessarily feel like it.

Was a bit worried early but the boys settled and ground them down

Shia Bolton … what a player … what an arseh*le

perfect player for us to trade for and don’t touch him with a ten foot pole all rolled into 1

Some of his antics tonight to try to get his 5th goal were as floggish as I’ve seen for many a year

He would make a lethal small fwd duo with Switta though

Switta fit and firing is as important to us as anyone in the team …. There are better players but we do not have anyone that can come close to doing what he does on the list

Treacys set shots are the best I’ve ever seen from a Freo player … absolute precision in tough conditions

Luke Jackson , [PLAYERCARD]Noah Balta or Mac Andrew for the freakiest athlete in the AFL …. glad we have one

Hayden Young is closing in on the Heeny , Petracca , Dusty zone

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app[/PLAYERCARD]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back