Autopsy Freo Tame The Tigs By 51 points in the Rain

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we probably should be winning from 6 from our last 7.

We shouldn't lose any remaining games at Optus.

And the 3 away trips I reckon we should jag 2 from those.

If there was a game I think we might lose is probably GWS in Sydney.
Geelong, Hawks, GWS (away) and Essendon arent gimmes. We'll be flying to drop only one the rest of the year with how even it is.

Honestly very very happy with that considering the conditions, some sluggishness early and Richmond being a bit of a bogey team.

We just had to consolidate our position tonight in horrible weather and we did. Josh Treacy is a star. And I liked a lot of the undersung guys tonight like Chapman, Wagner and Switta.

Honestly very very happy with that considering the conditions, some sluggishness early and Richmond being a bit of a bogey team.

We just had to consolidate our position tonight in horrible weather and we did. Josh Treacy is a star. And I liked a lot of the undersung guys tonight like Chapman, Wagner and Switta.
Wagner was great!

Feels like we were shit (we obviously weren't) yet still managed to top a ton and get some nice percentage. Didn't get out of third gear it looked like. Treacy is the best CHF in the game currently, and yes, I'm including Curnow (he just doesn't hit as hard). Professional win, roll on next week.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bruising game, a lot of sore bodies tonight.

Positives:
  • Brayshaw is nearing his best
  • Treacy
  • Optus turf was better
  • professional job by the boys.

Negatives:
  • reactionary posts about Darcy, few w***ers posting shit about him but it's a concussion.
  • Jai and Sturt having off nights.

Geelong, Hawks, GWS (away) and Essendon arent gimmes. We'll be flying to drop only one the rest of the year with how even it is.
No gimmies but none of those sides scare me either.

I reckon next week is crucial keep this little momentum going and we can ride it to the finals.

This year is gettable if we hold our nerve at home. Win all them and take 2/3 on the road. We finish top 2 would be massive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Freo Tame The Tigs By 51 points in the Rain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back