Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver from Melbourne. + associated rumours. See thread and reposts of old podcasts etc.

Come on, keep up. It's like you don't have 125 hours a day to follow trade rumours ;)
Mate I’ve only got 124 hours free for podcasts and going over old posts 😳 The other 1 hour is for three kids. Must’ve missed it in that hour with the kids.

The is no way in hell we would trade Rioli surely if that happens MRJ will look elsewhere.
Not necessarily. And if he does, is that the sort of mental fortitude we want in a potential recruit anyway? We aren't talking about a top 10 pick, from reports so far Maurice is a pick 40 or beyond.

Was great until you mentioned Kruezer and brown 🤣🤣

kruezers body is completely cooked which forced him to retire and Ben brown I don’t think suits our system at all

Haha was a bit wtf when I heard then the explanation following the suggestion made sense. But meh don’t care either way.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone on a list happy about not being selected to play?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

The difference is caddy is a senior player not a 2nd year kid like Ross or a project such as chol

Potentially has good trade value and cap space would be handy

Looks more plausible now broad is back in favor

The is no way in hell we would trade Rioli surely if that happens MRJ will look elsewhere.
Rioli is like a ruddy step son to dimma , my arse he’d be traded. He s easily part of the furniture in the joint and , very popular with his teammates , he wouldn’t be paid a heck of a lot and we re not exactly flush with small forwards , and mrj will take 18mths easily , I call bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back