Game Day Game Day Thread for QF2, 2024 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win!

What?

WIN.

Been in the CBD since 2.30 with Eddie Dingle and the town is buzzing with footy people and colours everywhere. I have seen a few but not many Geelong people.

It seems like Crowies have caught buses to the snow after last few days downpour and vacated the town.

Win!

What?

WIN.

Been in the CBD since 2.30 with Eddie Dingle and the town is buzzing with footy people and colours everywhere. I have seen a few but not many Geelong people.

It seems like Crowies have caught buses to the snow after last few days downpour and vacated the town.
Which automatically makes Adelaide a more intelligent place.

Stewart sitting in the crowd somewhere enjoying a pie with sauce and Jed gives him a little nudge from behind, spilling sauce and lukewarm pie on his crotch
Jed to press a hot pie into Stewart's face and hold it there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win!

What?

WIN.

The majority of them are in nursing homes

Mullin in. No doubt to tag the Hornet or Butters. If he's put forward which is where he currently is on the line-up and Hornet is there then Kenny should get McEntee to go over there and push him away to switch up.

Rewatching some "highlights" of Mullin especially the last Port game and the fact the umpires let him get away with blatant high tackle(s) and even chopping the arms in mark contests is absolute garbage. Highlights show how obvious it was too. So these umps better not be fk wits. Definitely had the speed in him and bulk but he seems like a player who is more Gaelic footy not actual aussie rules and gets away with things too.

If he's tagging Hornet in forward I trust Hornet to own him but as I said, get Jed over to put legal blocks on and push him away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back