Game Day Game Day Thread for QF2, 2024 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we've put McEntee back in the team, he didn't do much, but we kept him for the first final anyway all to tag a player... who isn't playing.

I'd seriously be thinking late out for Sinn, even if he's the sub (which then allows some flexibility if DBJ starts back and later goes forward).
Yep, I like this. See how he goes if we don't need Mac and Cheese doing Mac and Cheese things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we've put McEntee back in the team, he didn't do much, but we kept him for the first final anyway all to tag a player... who isn't playing.

I'd seriously be thinking late out for Sinn, even if he's the sub (which then allows some flexibility if DBJ starts back and later goes forward).

Perhaps a play by Scott....

Are you flipping kidding me? I missed that he stayed in the team. Selecting to defend instead of win like our forward line has been doing of late.

Although maybe he can be omitted late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back