Game is a SELL OUT (well done 19th men), but what will the attendance be.

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand that people buy seasons tickets and then don't turn up to normal season games, and that AAMI Stadium members with tickets who actually barrack for Port don't turn up to Crows normal season games.

But why would anyone buy a ticket this week and then stay home and watch it on TV??????

If every ticket was bought, like money was paid, why wouldn't there be same same amount of people turn up as tickets sold? and if it sold out then why wouldn't 51515 people turn up. Am I being naieve?

If every ticket was bought, like money was paid, why wouldn't there be same same amount of people turn up as tickets sold? and if it sold out then why wouldn't 51515 people turn up. Am I being naieve?

There was one person on facebook last night selling two tickets because two people pulled out on him...although, I'm pretty sure he sold them - but there may be some cases like that...
But I don't see how we won't get 50,000 since the members unsold seats were opened up to the public to buy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well my brother can't go because he has to work. He managed to sell his ticket to a friend but it's an example of why people might not turn up.

50947, why wouldnt you turn up after paying $40 or whatever the price was! I'll be there nice and early too.:thumbsu:

That would actually be amusing....

How are corporate boxes counted, could sneak a few people inot the ground??

I read in the Advertiser that the SANFL is possibly expecting 52,000 due to the number of corporates. But do they have to scan tickets through? I guess they would.

So my guess is going to be 51,751

Remove this Banner Ad

Game is a SELL OUT (well done 19th men), but what will the attendance be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back