Autopsy Game is long over, Swans were putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, if you think that Brandon Jack had anything at all to do with what happened then you need to take a deep breath or two. I can't believe you think that opposition coaches are following him for his input and couldn't work it out for themselves. Fair dinkum.

Having watched a lot of the twos games, I don’t think Hamling the forward will work at AFL level. And I wasn’t impressed with him as a defender either.

Break glass in case of emergency only.

Happy to be proven wrong but reckon he’ll be dominated by defenders at AFL level. Too slow and one dimensional.
A utility option instead of Francis who is a great VFL player

I’ll add to this by noting Hamling had a promising start as a Key Forward but has dropped off

His last 5 games have netted 5.10.

Ladhams 6.4 in last 5 (6.0 in last 3) whilst also spending time in the ruck.
I watched him live a few weeks ago and he was an option , why recruit him !

It was satire but still think its a disrespectful thing to do

Write an article? who gives a ****

If he was still on our list sure , but he is just another joe public footy pundit , he can write what he wants.

If he actually worked out something no one else did then ****en call him and ask how to fix it, as Horse has no idea

A utility option instead of Francis who is a great VFL player
That's true, but Francis has also racked up a number of BOGs this year playing as a KPD so he is our only option when Melican is down. Even though he is too good for VFL and not good enough for AFL, he was one of a number of backmen last night who didn't look AFL quality purely because of the way the ball was coming in. I think he is more of an interceptor than a lock-down player but he has to play where needed.

Write an article? who gives a ****

If he was still on our list sure , but he is just another joe public footy pundit , he can write what he wants.

If he actually worked out something no one else did then ****en call him and ask how to fix it, as Horse has no idea

:moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and no. He is someone who has had to evaluate where footy fits into actual life and I think he now has a pretty good balance. Humour is needed at a time like this.

I think taking credit for the slump we are in for a ex player is ehhh its just not something i would do.

Regardless by the comments it has not been well received from Sydney supporters or they dont get the attempt at humor.

I think taking credit for the slump we are in for a ex player is ehhh its just not something i would do.

Regardless by the comments it has not been well received from Sydney supporters or they dont get the attempt at humor.
I don't think it would worry him too much as he has always followed the beat of a different drum, and I respect him for that. He hasn't said anything hurtful to anyone so I have no problems with what he has said. Maybe it's in the 'too soon' basket, but it's all tongue in cheek and brings some much needed perspective.

I get the impression he is questioning or making light of the credit he's been given. Also, I assume, he's also a Swans supporter, like many past players who don't go on to play elsewhere?

Having time to get some rational thoughts together (and ones that won't get me a holiday from BF) , What the actual **** was that insipid steaming pile of crap?
Do the players have no pride in the Guernsey? , because they sure as hell didn't show any.
Yes Sydney has injuries , as do most other teams but the players at other teams at least put in an effort unlike these overpaid prima donnas.
If the players aren't genuinely embarrassed by that, they can get stuffed and find another club.

I watched him live a few weeks ago and he was an option , why recruit him !
Break glass in crisis

I also think they probably thought he was better than he actually is

He is alright at VFL level, I just think he might be exposed at AFL level which is a shame

Well, should we thump Or even just win against Collingwood on Friday - will you all still be calling for Longmire to be sacked?? We are all armchair experts, but none of us would cope with the pressure that comes with that job. Maybe this was the pull your heads out of your butts shellacking the players needed.

That's true, but Francis has also racked up a number of BOGs this year playing as a KPD so he is our only option when Melican is down. Even though he is too good for VFL and not good enough for AFL, he was one of a number of backmen last night who didn't look AFL quality purely because of the way the ball was coming in. I think he is more of an interceptor than a lock-down player but he has to play where needed.
Indeed. So if Francis looks out of his depth then what will Hamling look like having been not as good in the VFL?

I’d almost rather see what Edwards can do at this point

Honestly, if you think that Brandon Jack had anything at all to do with what happened then you need to take a deep breath or two. I can't believe you think that opposition coaches are following him for his input and couldn't work it out for themselves. Fair dinkum.
Yeah he’s got a rather high opinion of himself & his literary abilities. Ignore it with the contempt it deserves. (Just because he writes for SMH he thinks he’s highbrow kinda special)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Game is long over, Swans were putrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back