Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They caught us off-guard early, we basically looked asleep and the game looked like it could run away from us before we knew it. Thankfully we lifted our pressure in the second half of the quarter which caused Carlton turnovers and forced all those shots on goal.

Just a shame we can't kick.

Burton has been very dangerous, as he was last week. Definitely the focal point up forward.

Douglas and Mackay have both been very lively in the midfield. Great to see Dave breaking the lines and using his pace.

Schmidt looks very composed. Davis did some nice things. Johncock's 1 vs 3 effort was brilliant.

Once again our turnovers are really costly and allow the opposition way too much space on the counter-attack. Too many players getting free.

Id expect the Crows to get well on top this quarter. Carlton have had their run, Crows by 20 up at half time for me.

and yeah, the crowd sounds strangely muted...almost like a fake crowd noise in a computer game....like theyve got two socks over all the microphones or something.

How does Burton still get a spot as a forward?
how can someone like you critisize a player for what he's showing, considering you never got to that level yourself

He is getting the ball
his kicking is just poor atm
will imrpove with time

let him be

People on this board will always find a whipping boy

I just feel sorry for Burton that he's unrightly being picked on now, just because people like you can't put down Douglas atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't kick.
We can't tackle
We are slow.

Oh, but we are very fit :thumbsu: Which I must admit is handy given that we're constantly chasing the opposition.

Well, at least this confirms everyone's suspicions - Crows training consists entirely of handball drills and cycling.

This is disgraceful *prepares to do nudie run*

:rolleyes: that wasn't out on the bounds
and it was a clanger while going for Porplyzia
SO how the **** did they just give a free against Walker for Delibrate?

and that free against Maric. Pathetic, he tried hard, handball was smothered and he tried to get it out.

Crap umping today :thumbsdown:

Myke cooks our second best ruck at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back