Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick question: what would you say in your half time address to the crows?

I have some serious questions regarding our coaching techniques to this point.

Me too mate

Too much handballing for one... sides that handball more than they kick generally do not win games of football, especially finals. Opposition teams appear to have worked out how to combat handball happy sides like us.
Secondly, we just don't leave anyone up forward... they're always zonign up the ground!

how can someone like you critisize a player for what he's showing, considering you never got to that level yourself

He is getting the ball
his kicking is just poor atm
will imrpove with time

let him be

People on this board will always find a whipping boy

I just feel sorry for Burton that he's unrightly being picked on now, just because people like you can't put down Douglas atm
He's our only forward actually showing some promise.

First crows game i watched this year and all i can say is F**ken Pathetic,
the players look lost, skills are crap and please injuries are no excuse..time for a clean out of all the older players and coaching staff.

First crows game i watched this year and all i can say is F**ken Pathetic,
the players look lost, skills are crap and please injuries are no excuse..time for a clean out of all the older players and coaching staff.

First Crows game you have seen? Ugh did the Earthquake crack the rock you've been living under.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However depressing this may seem, just remember the holiday is over next week when we play the Bulldogs.

Yeah we've had a pretty sweet draw so far haha

Well, your skills have just completely gone down the shitter this year. Not just kicking either, but handballing to feet/over heads. Never thought id see that from a Crows side to be honest.

just when you think we cant play any worse we come out and serve our supporters up this rubbish! finally gifted a goal though

Remove this Banner Ad

Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back