Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a pisser FF, how did I miss that one last year??? :thumbsu:

mate i have no idea. I was horing it around Bigfooty as much as i could ;)

I'm just hoping for a grand final with enough twists turns and dramas so i can do a new one.

It will be interesting to see if the fuhrer has stuck with Geelong or jumped ship. Question is why the hell doesn't he get cable TV down in the bunker instead of relying on his generals for all his info??? Guess old habits die hard. ;)

mate i have no idea. I was horing it around Bigfooty as much as i could ;)

I'm just hoping for a grand final with enough twists turns and dramas so i can do a new one.

It will be interesting to see if the fuhrer has stuck with Geelong or jumped ship. Question is why the hell doesn't he get cable TV down in the bunker instead of relying on his generals for all his info??? Guess old habits die hard. ;)

Brilliant work mate, dunno how I missed it either.:thumbsu:

You are definitely on fire ATM - right in front of me!

The Geelong Road?

The Geelong Road glitters with the success of multiple premierships, Brownlow medals, Norms Smith medals and countless other honours.

It truly is a wonderful journey to make.

Come down sometime and have a look at this Avenue of Honour.

Thank the Lord baby Jesus that they finally found some money to bypass that shithole.

Bumping as I tracked this thread while down looking for the Hawks St signs from last year to send to someone in Sydney and thought it was an absolute pearler. For some reason I didn't read up to the theft and subsequent antics last time around, glad I re-read it now, more turns than a doorknob.

On a somewhat related note, the video on the sign (below) also.....

.....lead me to this gem (which I couldn't help posting as well):

Go Hawks, and once again well done to those allegedly involved.

Anything in the works this year in the event we make it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter from Cranbourne strikes again....... :D

iAFB1F746-2D95-490F-B2DF-75CD0E54753A.jpg

link = dead

I have a feeling that there will be something happening this year if we make it to the big dance.

Yeah, probably not, though. I think that one can't be topped (as demonstrated last year), so just leave it and focus on the game.

Wouldn't want to give the supporter base a reputation as unnecessarily antagonistic.

Yeah, people who climb ladders to deface poor council property....tsk tsk tsk.... or buy shares sold by old men in McDonalds @ 3am in the morning...tsk tsk tsk. :)
could have been worse then how they did it they could have made it a bit more permanent ie spray paint but they did not so was not that bad , i loved it at least council left it till after gf

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back