Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

and you bent it LOL

H2F is not going to be happy.

I heard he ****ed a CIA agent once and she loved it so I'd expect them to be tracking your movements as we speak.

Look out your window, can you see the choppers yet?

I heard she was KGB (Knows Great Butt) :D

I hope that this is proof enough:D

cropped.jpg
has the holes in it it is real !!!!!!!! we want it back H2F won't be happy at all ! you damaged it !

Haha. If Geelong fans had that sign, it's a sad reflection on their closet Hawthorn Admiration. I mean, wtf would you want a reminder of what COULD of been a record breaking year but turned into a good year with an epic fail at the end of it.

lol

just

lol

Haha. If Geelong fans had that sign, it's a sad reflection on their closet Hawthorn Admiration. I mean, wtf would you want a reminder of what COULD of been a record breaking year but turned into a good year with an epic fail at the end of it.

lol

just

lol
Probably because the sign means so much to you guys?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out posts 643 (which somehow became undeleted? Strange how that happens :D ;)) and post 644.

Seems ihaveyoursign has made a number of errors including u are dodgeyhodgy - although good chance this is also your boyfriend.

The fool posted the pic using the wrong account, lol :p -u IDIOT

Check out posts 643 (which somehow became undeleted? Strange how that happens :D ;)) and post 644.

Seems ihaveyoursign has made a number of errors including u are dodgeyhodgy - although good chance this is also your boyfriend.:D

The fool posted the pic using the wrong account, lol :p -u IDIOT

LMOA ihaveyoursign you are a genius mate!:p

idiot-test.gif

Ihaveyoursign,

I suggest putting the sign up for auction on ebay, could fetch a bit. Then donate the proceeds to a charity example: Beyond Blue.

A Cats supporter hanging onto the sign in mockery isn't the right way to go about things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back