Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, your sign has gone.

We pushed it over with the bull bar on a 4WD, then we took the poles off and hoiked them over the fence.

We threw the handbags over too, but then one of the blokes went back and got them.

We are holding your sign to ransom and we want our Cup back. The handbags we may keep, there are a couple of players who may need them.

We will post photos of the stupid sign when we work out how to get them off the camera and onto the computer.

PS This is not a troll, we really have your sign.

Yes, your sign has gone.

We pushed it over with the bull bar on a 4WD, then we took the poles off and hoiked them over the fence.

We threw the handbags over too, but then one of the blokes went back and got them.

We are holding your sign to ransom and we want our Cup back. The handbags we may keep, there are a couple of players who may need them.

We will post photos of the stupid sign when we work out how to get them off the camera and onto the computer.

Mate

If this is true you just made your second biggest mistake.

I have your IP address! I can track you down anywhere in the World but I suspect west of werribee is where I find you.

I will check tonight and see if this BS is true.

ps: if not, How do you like your holidays...in RED! :mad:

Mate

If this is true you just made your second biggest mistake.

I have your IP address! I can track you down anywhere in the World but I suspect west of werribee is where I find you.

I will check tonight and see if this BS is true.

ps: if not, How do you like your holidays...in RED! :mad:

Cmon Rusty, all fair in love and football. We get the same sort of thing happening here South Aus. Signs get put up, then stolen. Bit of a lark. :p

Yes, your sign has gone.

Mother f****r! When we find you you'll wish you were never born you weak dog. :mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon Rusty, all fair in love and football. We get the same sort of thing happening here South Aus. Signs get put up, then stolen. Bit of a lark. :p

No, you dont understand. That was a sign of the beginning of the end of West Werribbee. We where, I mean, they where going to take it on a World Tour of Geelong and show the sign off to all the peoples of Geelong. On the back of a Toyota.

Especially places where the sign would be appreciated like unskilled stadium, Rex Gorrilla Ford, down to Aireys Inlet about 3 doors from the light house on the cliff side. Places where people would fully understand the significance of tatooing 08 premiers on their arm. Of driving Ford cars with Cats Premiers 07 08.

No, this is not acceptable, not acceptable at all.

Yes, your sign has gone.

Can we meet up and discuss this?

I will happily come on my own.

I want my sign.

PS It was fun getting you sign. We had a six pack of Beam each, then drove up there and ran over the sign and destroyed the poles and bags.

It was so funny, until the coppers pulled us over on the way back to CFFs house and he get done for .05. That was the bad bit, the rest was funny.

You guys think you were so funny in your Hawthorn jumpers and your white runners, you probably drive there in a Volvo.

Now whose laughing, you idiots.

Hahahaha.

Have a ****ing whinge you sook. It's a bit of fun and seems you pussies can't enjoy the fun of this whole situation.

Give us our cup back? We didn't take the 07 cup? We do however own a premiership cup from 2008 that we won.. surely you're not talking about that? After your superstars couldn't handle the big day?

Give the man his sign back you losers. :rolleyes:

There's nothing funny about putting up arrogant cocky signs on the road from out home town.

I might put the sign up at Glenferrie Oval and see whose laughing then.

I'll laugh at something which is funny, not at rubbish funny not even a little bit amusing i'm just a white runner Hawthorn supporter crap.

There's nothing funny about putting up arrogant cocky signs on the road from out home town.

I might put the sign up at Glenferrie Oval and see whose laughing then.

I'll laugh at something which is funny, not at rubbish funny not even a little bit amusing i'm just a white runner Hawthorn supporter crap.

Everybody will be laughing at you, because we are the 2008 PREMIERS!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back