Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, and as for who is laughing now?.. Well as much as I loved the sign, I'd say we still are.

majcrawfcup_wideweb__470x291,2.jpg

0,,6272884,00.jpg

0,,6272379,00.jpg

There's nothing funny about putting up arrogant cocky signs on the road from out home town.

I might put the sign up at Glenferrie Oval and see whose laughing then.

I'll laugh at something which is funny, not at rubbish funny not even a little bit amusing i'm just a white runner Hawthorn supporter crap.

there is no doubt that the sign was one of the funniest footy related practical jokes I've ever seen. The fact that you can not see that is understandable after the ass raping you took on Saturday.

If you have it which i doubt you do, give them back the sign. You are looking even more pathetic than your clubs performance on Saturday by not doing so you whinging little bitches.

there is no doubt that the sign was one of the funniest footy related practical jokes I've ever seen. The fact that you can not see that is understandable after the ass raping you took on Saturday.

If you have it which i doubt you do, give them back the sign. You are looking even more pathetic than your clubs performance on Saturday by not doing so you whinging little bitches.

thanks brother ... i am so pissed off, it is gone my mate called me before.

I really don't know what to say on here.

Meet up with me and talk about it, I really want it back.

thanks brother ... i am so pissed off, it is gone my mate called me before.

I really don't know what to say on here.

Meet up with me and talk about it, I really want it back.

Lets paint the town brown and gold until these tossers give the sign back.. literally. The constant reminder of Hawthorn in their town will get annoying in time. :)

Piss poor form to take the ****ing sign. :thumbsdown: A prank back would be understandable and add some more fun to Bigfooty as we prank eachother out, but just to blantantly go out and steal it? Well that's pretty pathetic really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the sign. It is at home in my flat under the dogs house in the lounge.

I have hid it their so it cannot be seen until I want it to be. I also have the handbags and I will post them as photos two.

Lets paint the town brown and gold until these tossers give the sign back.. literally. The constant reminder of Hawthorn in their town will get annoying in time. :)

Piss poor form to take the ****ing sign. :thumbsdown: A prank back would be understandable and add some more fun to Bigfooty as we prank eachother out, but just to blantantly go out and steal it? Well that's pretty pathetic really.

Pathetic is putting up a sign calling us handbaggers then making our players think we can't win and destroy a great game watched by the whole nation.

You ruined the national icon game byscrewing wityh the heads of one of the teams, that was not a prank that will cost the AFL millions and our club what should of been our cup.

Pathetic is putting up a sign calling us handbaggers then making our players think we can't win and destroy a great game watched by the whole nation.

You ruined the national icon game byscrewing wityh the heads of one of the teams, that was not a prank that will cost the AFL millions and our club what should of been our cup.

get stuffed. all we did was spell out the obvious and that is that the Geelong Football Club, all of it's players, it's entire history, and every inbred degenerate fan, are SOFT and were always going to WIMP it against the HARCORE HAWKS.

even this act of yours is soft. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

get stuffed. all we did was spell out the obvious and that is that the Geelong Football Club, all of it's players, it's entire history, and every inbred degenerate fan, are SOFT and were always going to WIMP it against the HARCORE HAWKS.

even this act of yours is soft. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

It is not up to Dawks fans to take action by sign to sicologically stuff up the oppositions chances with the sign. Your team could not of done that bvy themselves. It should not be left to outside afluences like this. It should be banned by the AFL and those people banned from club membership,

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back