Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: A Trilogy of Grand Final Sirens

Bit embarrassing and I'm shaking like hell but here's mine.

[YOUTUBE]QmA36xtbb2I[/YOUTUBE]

Great seats, Varcoe kicking towards me in the first few seconds of the game. I thought I was dreaming. Only bad thing about the seats were the supporters around me weren't all that passionate. In fact the people to my left I think were West Coast supporters dressed up in Cats gear but they were louder than anyone else around me. I did purchase the top dollar AFL corporate packages though (blew my savings, but worth it). If I ever go to another Grand Final via AFL corporate packages I'll get a seat near the cheer squad or even up in the nose-bleeds may have had better atmosphere than the 6 row stand I was in.

If you check out my channel you can see a heap of (really raw) videos I took of the week. I should get around to editing it. My favourite is one of the first lot of the players coming up on stage at Fed Square. I high-fived the majority of them. Best part was Chris Scott seemed to specifically come up to me high-five or shake my hand whilst grinning the biggest grin ever. Was unreal.

Re: A Trilogy of Grand Final Sirens

Upon digging around some old HDDs, I came across some video of the 2007 Grand Final that I thought I had lost. Uploaded it to youtube to finish of my "trilogy" of Grand Final sirens finally. Unfortunately, back in 2007 I had a fairly crap phone, so the quality is horrible. So I thought I would share them with you, and hopefully stir up some nostalgia.

[youtube]1stBKiZTPvM[/youtube]

Hopefully there will be more to add to it in the future. Does anyone else have any similar videos? I always enjoy the view from the crowd. Gives a different perspective on things.

Well, your 2011 video confirms you and I must've been right next to each other! :) That's about where I was sitting with my father, and I swear I can hear myself a few times shouting a couple players' names.

Re: AFL NAB Cup Round 3 - Geelong v Richmond, Simonds Stadium, 3:10PM Saturday 10 March

I remember a great montage video of the 2007 grand final that I can't find anymore. It had the foo fights pretender song and was 1 of the best vids I've seen, anyone have a link?
Cheers guys

Edit: thanks sj for moving my post, I didn't see this thread but obviously I didn't look hard enough :)

Re: AFL NAB Cup Round 3 - Geelong v Richmond, Simonds Stadium, 3:10PM Saturday 10 March

actually something Ive been thinking about lately aswell, do you guys remember how after the 09 granny channel 10 did like 3 hours of interviews/reviews etc after the game? Im wondering if they did it after the 2011 granny aswell? If so does anyone have it or links to youtube/torrents for it?
Would be awesome viewing (as it was in 09)

actually something Ive been thinking about lately aswell, do you guys remember how after the 09 granny channel 10 did like 3 hours of interviews/reviews etc after the game? Im wondering if they did it after the 2011 granny aswell? If so does anyone have it or links to youtube/torrents for it?
Would be awesome viewing (as it was in 09)

As far as I know they didn't. In 2009 the 3 hours of interviews etc. were on ONE HD. The only bit of the GF they did on ONE HD was the replay that night.

I remember a great montage video of the 2007 grand final that I can't find anymore. It had the foo fights pretender song and was 1 of the best vids I've seen, anyone have a link?
Cheers guys

Just had a look for that video in this thread, as I was sure it was posted before, and when I clicked on the link I thought it was, it said the video's been taken down because whoever uploaded it has deleted their YouTube account. :(

Shattered, because I agree with you. That clip was awesome.

wasnt it! The editing was great, the way they set it all up gave me chills :D

and Turkey, thats piss weak from 10 then, crying cos they lost the AFL? I Tivo'ed the 09 footage and still watch it now and then, was/is great viewing, shame 10 decided not to this time......

As far as I know they didn't. In 2009 the 3 hours of interviews etc. were on ONE HD. The only bit of the GF they did on ONE HD was the replay that night.

I coulda sworn I saw something on fox sports a couple of weeks ago about something coming soon with all the post GF stuff.

I coulda sworn I saw something on fox sports a couple of weeks ago about something coming soon with all the post GF stuff.

Isn't that the players watching a replay of the GF? Supposedly on Foxtel later this month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are a couple of my personal favourites. If they've been posted already in this thread feel free to delete them Mods.

[YOUTUBE]PEMpjShNmek[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]P2YF-ILDrGM[/YOUTUBE]

That's a GF 2011 special that was filmed with the Cats watching the game and offering comments. Airs in a few weeks, with a likely DVD release to follow one would assume.

That's a GF 2011 special that was filmed with the Cats watching the game and offering comments. Airs in a few weeks, with a likely DVD release to follow one would assume.

airs on fox on the 23rd i think, check the time but i think its 7:30

That sounds quite interesting, will have to watch!

This is a video that I created today about the cats 2012 season so far. It is a little laggy a parts, but still is hopefully enjoyable to watch. Please tell me what you think about it, thanks!

Awesome stuff!
Was upset I couldnt get hold of any more radio of that goal other than 774.
Waiting to download 360 now :D

Watching that video had me pumping the air again and tears in my eyes.....how good it it to be a Geelong supporter.

How much better is radio commentary.....it is on another plane when compared to TV commentary....

Thanks for posting:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back