Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Goosebumps,adrenaline, tears... waking up the neighbors again ......
****ing brilliant! Luv it x 1 million!
just wish there was a bit more of the KROCK call... they went apeshit... it was hilarious!
Go Catters

ps... just noticed apeshit makes it past the filter.. nice!

That proves one thing, Huddo is a star and Krock are still complete crap.
Thanks for putting it up.

I love Krock (their call of last years GF was awesome) as long as you hear them and think of them as supporters.
Of course as genuine callers of the game they arent all that great, I think MMM can be the same at times (JD and Gaz) but I love listening to them.
Also agree on Huddo, I think hes one of the better callers going around.

That's what I wanted to know. He may have been on the way out as he was kicking it or at the back of the box perhaps. Still, would be nice to see it if it exists. Funny how they'll keep flashing to Scott when a dodgy free is paid (often at the expense of the next passage of play) but when it comes to a positive reaction, nooooo.

I know you are a pragamatist VC but for crying out loud can you really try and put a positive spin onto your replies.
Take KRock for what it is, unbridaled support for a regional team who in my opinion get the rough end of the stick when it comes to Melbourne's journos. A little, "totally biased" commentary won't hurt now and again. Laugh at it like I did (do).
life is better that way.

I know you are a pragamatist VC but for crying out loud can you really try and put a positive spin onto your replies.
Take KRock for what it is, unbridaled support for a regional team who in my opinion get the rough end of the stick when it comes to Melbourne's journos. A little, "totally biased" commentary won't hurt now and again. Laugh at it like I did (do).
life is better that way.

As one whom is stuck 16000kms away, KROCK gives a great insight to Geelong that you don't get with other broadcasts. Sure it caries some bias - and it isn't the slickest or most polished of commentaries but its real, fairly accurate and best of all covers the Cats. Works for me.

Go Catters

Sorry, but they are crap. I couldn't care less which team they are biased towards.
No doubt that's the reason their commentary was a fraction of the time of the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, but they are crap. I couldn't care less which team they are biased towards.
No doubt that's the reason their commentary was a fraction of the time of the others.

to each their own my friend. Hope you enjoy whatever you tune in to as much as I do...

Go Catters

The young fella on ABC (assumed he's temporarily replaced Whateley) did a great job. Very Gerard-like, mind.

Excellent...totally agree SJ. His call was full of emotion...for the game (not Geelong).

Can somebody tall me who the guy was in the MMM call laughing in the background??? Not sure Hawk supporters would have enjoyed his mirth at their demise, but I sure did.

Huddos call was classic...."...ohhhh Selwood, he's all courage...." gave me goosebumps....and the ABC commentators ....."and its a.....GOAL" had the same effect.. Tremendous stuff...everytime I watch it I get emotional.

Time to lift your game Dennis..."They've did it again..." just didnt cut it.

Tommahawk's goal with the radio commentaries, as shown on AFL 360

Just watched this again...preparing for our finals tilt. Surely the BIG moment of the H@A season....absolutely sensational.......

And great call Huddo!

What a great video huh! Brings a tear to the eye, or more accurately tears to the cheeks, t-shirt and anything within 2 metres.
All the commentaries were good!
Have to say again Huddo is the best caller in the game!
Personally would have loved to have heard JB and Lyon calling it aswell :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong YouTube highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back