No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gazz has a soft spot for the mighty hawks and knows some of the boys really well. He is quite close with clarko as well. He is a Hawk at heart from his pre demons days and I actually find him to be one of the better football analysts above plenty of others.

My wife refuses to listen to him and won't let me have SEN on in the car when she's with me.

Spot on.....but was the right decision though.....
No prior and attempted to legally dispose of the ball.

That’s one of the areas the game has gone so wrong. Shouldn’t matter one iota if you have prior or not, if your disposal is incorrect it should be penalised.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Melbourne has the same issue last year. Anything short of their best intensity and they bleed goals.

And the flip side for the Dons is that anything less than unaccountable circle work where they can all run free sees them look shit

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does Carlton just draft players without footy brains or awareness?

And, speaking of lack of footy brains, Daisy Thomas is such a waste of space.

Watching Buddy in his twilight years reminds me of old fat Elvis. He now turns corners like a school bus on the way to the toilet like he has the shitty walk 😂

It’s sad to see.

ROFL he really looks well past he's best, how many more years has he got at shitney?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a little confusing in that to create niggle the tagger would have to be bumping, jostling, basically man handling a player but it’s the guy on the receiving end who retaliates who cops the punishment.

It’s a little confusing in that to create niggle the tagger would have to be bumping, jostling, basically man handling a player but it’s the guy on the receiving end who retaliates who cops the punishment.
Exactly. They have empowered targgers and instigators by focusing the punishment onto responders.

Fans : Hey umpires can you go for 5 seconds without embarrassing yourselves ?
View attachment 649257
Umpires : How long was that ?

To be fair to the umpires, the AFL has given them a sh*t sandwich.

And is it just me or is Tom Lynch decidedly underwhelming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back