No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not alone Esk, I am with you on this, feel sorry for the innocent victims such as family etc but no not him.

And if it’s teue he is dealing the addicts he is making mo key out of and the ruined lives etc

Take the * drug-taking and cheating out of it and this would be the footy story of he century - in the context of their criminal activities and outright mutilation of the integrity of the game, this just seems a bit ho-hum really - how did that ******* even happen?
It's a Trumpian reality these days.

I don't feel sorry for him. But it seems like there is a genuine concern from some media folk about his mental health. Given they're all mates it's not really surprising they aren't tearing him to shreds. Might be some cognizance of shane yarran too.
Without a doubt they will be keeping an eye on Bombers mental health as he would no doubt be spiralling down.
If he did what they say he did it is hard to sympathise considering how it affects other lives. He had everything.
Just not sure how he is implicated with matters already spoken about.

It is a timely reminder to be on the lookout for our loved ones, no matter age/gender.

Having said that, 45 year old males top the list by an incredible amount (coming from emergency services), which I found out the hard way the other day due to my friend taking his life.
Just something to be aware of my fellow brothers and sisters. Take care, love to all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Without a doubt they will be keeping an eye on Bombers mental health as he would no doubt be spiralling down.
If he did what they say he did it is hard to sympathise considering how it affects other lives. He had everything.
Just not sure how he is implicated with matters already spoken about.

It is a timely reminder to be on the lookout for our loved ones, no matter age/gender.

Having said that, 45 year old males top the list by an incredible amount (coming from emergency services), which I found out the hard way the other day due to my friend taking his life.
Just something to be aware of my fellow brothers and sisters. Take care, love to all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well put lace out, I live in rural vic and male mental health is a massive issue here, from all walks of life, look out for those around you

When will people learn?
Yep, that was my instantaneous reaction too... then I realised that what people do in private is up to them, including making videos of themselves. Not saying you're suggesting otherwise Jab, bit the issue here is that someone has chosen to make this public. It's either Dane or the girl. Assuming that this was done without the consent of his wife, I suspect Dane is actually the victim in this. Just because he chose to be videoed (and to sleep with someone other than his wife) doesn't mean he deserves for it to be made public (not saying you're saying that). IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, that was my instantaneous reaction too... then I realised that what people do in private is up to them, including making videos of themselves. Not saying you're suggesting otherwise Jab, bit the issue here is that someone has chosen to make this public. It's either Dane or the girl. Assuming that this was done without the consent of his wife I suspect Dane is actually the victim in this. Just because he chose to be videoed (and to sleep with someone other than his wife) doesn't mean he deserves for it to be made public (not saying you're saying that). IMO.

Don’t think he is married.

Yep, that was my instantaneous reaction too... then I realised that what people do in private is up to them, including making videos of themselves. Not saying you're suggesting otherwise Jab, bit the issue here is that someone has chosen to make this public. It's either Dane or the girl. Assuming that this was done without the consent of his wife, I suspect Dane is actually the victim in this. Just because he chose to be videoed (and to sleep with someone other than his wife) doesn't mean he deserves for it to be made public (not saying you're saying that). IMO.
My issue is with the video being made public without consent.

Don’t care who didn’t give consent, the video should have remained private unless both parties agreed for it to be released except if it was the subject of a court order for its release.

Who is this Chip Le Grand ?

Reckons Bomber wont do any jail time. Looks like a stint in the big house is more than likely from what i have read.

When the journo asked him how he was going to plead he answered not sure. His barrister must have been checking his diary praying there was a clash of dates somewhere. He will do time unless the police drop some of the charges in return for assistance, which will make him unpopular in certain quarters. His days of jetting overseas especially Thailand will be a distant memory.

My issue is with the video being made public without consent.

Don’t care who didn’t give consent, the video should have remained private unless both parties agreed for it to be released except if it was the subject of a court order for its release.
Sorry, I misconstrued what you were saying.

He's been with his partner for about 10 years but they're not legally married
In the thread there were a number of references to his missus which i assumed indicated he was married.

Have to watch out for those assumptions :eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back