No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fallen AFL player Tarryn Thomas erased from history with mural tribute gone​

GHO1jPfaIAAPaX1

Why aren't we in the bottom group of that?
This ladder sort of makes sense. The 'gap' between Weagles and Crows is not that great, and extra funding for non-AFL states makes sense (ROI for AFL here would be in Broadcast rights and promotion of game). Usual 4 'poor performers' are Dogs, Saints, Dees and Norf - whose main purpose must be to ensure there are enough games available for broadcast deals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This ladder sort of makes sense. The 'gap' between Weagles and Crows is not that great, and extra funding for non-AFL states makes sense (ROI for AFL here would be in Broadcast rights and promotion of game). Usual 4 'poor performers' are Dogs, Saints, Dees and Norf - whose main purpose must be to ensure there are enough games available for broadcast deals.
Yeah that's why I was curious as to why we sit the level above.

Do we need it more than say Hawthorn?

Mid-season trades: Yes or no? The coaches have their say

I know Im probably on my own here, but I agree with Chris Scott...

I dislike it. I think every season should stand on its own, if you’ve worked really hard to get yourself to second on the ladder and the team which is fourth trades away first round picks in the future to get a player, (and it) changes the season with five game to go, or eight games to go, whatever it is, I think you just have to ask: is that how you want it to work?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back